Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1641045 on Sep 17, 2009

I love this Fit Smart shake! I drink one for breakfast now instead of eating cereal and I think it has helped me lose body fat. I was also looking for a meal replacement that would help me cut down on sugar.

Absolutely fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1989096 on Jul 14, 2008

With my hectic lifestyle, I rely on a protein shake each morning for my breakfast and to keep me going until lunchtime. I don't have time to cook in the morning. When I was diagnosed as gluten intolerant, most protein shakes became off limits to me and I dispaired of finding a good quality shake that I could have. Needless to say, I'm thrilled with The FitSmart Shake. It has everything I wanted in a protein/fiber shake and is gluten-free as well. I would give this product more than 5++ stars.

Love this stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2082531 on Nov 28, 2010

I've been using the Chocolate Creme flavor of Renew Life's FitSmart Shake for over two years now. In addition to providing the fiber I need, this flavor has such a rich taste. I highly recommend it!

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 17, 2012

I mix one scoop of this with a scoop of pea protein. Using this alone I found it to be too sweet and not in a tasty kind of way. I'm still new to protein shakes but this made the pea protein shake much more tasty.

satisfying

Posted by Reviewer2404997 on Mar 10, 2009

This is my breakfast and I will buy it again.

best mix

Posted by Reviewer2573792 on Aug 28, 2009

I really like the amount of fiber and protien in this drink mix. I love the chocolate mixed with half skim milk and half water and add few ice cubes to the blender-delicious. It has helped with cravings and gets me through 2-3 hours without hunger.

Best I have had

Posted by Reviewer1008938 on Nov 02, 2009

I enjoy both the vanilla and the chocolate shakes not only for their flavor and texture, but because I get not only 10 Gms of fiber, but also 20 Gms of protein.Hard to find other products that give you that much of both in one serving.

Fitsmart Chocolate Creme shakes make a great breakfast!

Posted by Reviewer1510561 on Jun 04, 2009

I love this product, especially as a summer breakfast drink blended with soy milk and fruit. I drink it every day and it keeps me satisfied until lunch. The chocolate flavor is great -- unlike some other protein drinks I have tried.

Great Stuff

Posted by Reviewer3310564 on Oct 01, 2008

Really helps get me going, mixes easy, taste is good. Best mixed with water, I tried skim milk and it tends to clump up.

says 14 serves only

Posted by Reviewer1523405 on Nov 07, 2011

small amoutn inlarge container, a bit of a waste of packaging. Tastes really nice with comb milk and water, water only not so good. with the conbination of vit/min feel this fulls me up and probably does help, although as Im not atking this on its own hard to say.Great for partner takes it to work in sealed container, sets quite thick during day but I add ice cubes to keep it chilled and provide more liquid.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »