Renew Life, The Fiber 35 Diet, FitSmart Shake, Chocolate Creme, 1 lb 6 oz (610 g)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

satisfying

Posted by Reviewer2404997 From New Mexico on Mar 10, 2009

This is my breakfast and I will buy it again.

Fitsmart Chocolate Creme shakes make a great breakfast!

Posted by Reviewer1510561 From New Jersey on Jun 04, 2009

I love this product, especially as a summer breakfast drink blended with soy milk and fruit. I drink it every day and it keeps me satisfied until lunch. The chocolate flavor is great -- unlike some other protein drinks I have tried.

best mix

Posted by Reviewer2573792 From California on Aug 28, 2009

I really like the amount of fiber and protien in this drink mix. I love the chocolate mixed with half skim milk and half water and add few ice cubes to the blender-delicious. It has helped with cravings and gets me through 2-3 hours without hunger.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1641045 From Georgia on Sep 17, 2009

I love this Fit Smart shake! I drink one for breakfast now instead of eating cereal and I think it has helped me lose body fat. I was also looking for a meal replacement that would help me cut down on sugar.

Best I have had

Posted by Reviewer1008938 on Nov 02, 2009

I enjoy both the vanilla and the chocolate shakes not only for their flavor and texture, but because I get not only 10 Gms of fiber, but also 20 Gms of protein.Hard to find other products that give you that much of both in one serving.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »