Renew Life, Ultimate Fish Oils, Critical Omega, Natural Orange Flavor, 1200 mg, 60 Fish Gels

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

excellent price for a very good Omega 3 fish oil !!!

Posted by Reviewer2263490 From Florida on Apr 26, 2009

I had been paying much more for this excellent product until I discovered Iherb. I have ordered other products from Iherb that were costing me a lot more in the retail store, the difference in pricing is amazing I am a total Iherb fan and have told everyone I know about your great prices! Shipping is super fast and at very reasonable pricing also!

worth it

Posted by Reviewer1547572 From Ohio on Jun 29, 2009

great product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2150475 From Wisconsin on Dec 01, 2009

Seven years ago I had Gastric By-Pass and I need supplements that my body can absorb. Norwegian Gold, Critical Omega gives me what my body needs. I am now at a wonderful healthy weight and I plan on keeping my body healthy with the proper vitamins.

OMEGA 3 Product - Critical Omega

Posted by Reviewer1244119 From New York on May 12, 2010

Product is great and it contains several Omega fatty acids. With the enteric coating there has never been any burping up of the product. I endorse this product with my highest rating.

Order Review

Posted by Reviewer2447454 From Alabama on Sep 10, 2010

Everything was great! Thank You.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »