Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Renew Life, Ultimate Fish Oils, Critical Omega, Natural Orange Flavor, 1200 mg, 60 Fish Gels

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

My favorite Fish Oil

Posted by Donica on May 19, 2014

This is my favorite fish oil pill. It is made out of fish gelatin which I prefer over the bovine gelatin ones. There are also high levels of both EPA and DHA. I love the formula, no disgusting fishy burps afterward and no discomfort from gas. The orange flavor is not strong, which I like, as well.

Fish oil changed my life

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2014

25 years ago, seemingly out of nowhere, my skin started looking horrible. Rough, blotchy, beginning to wrinkle...after studying the matter a bit I chose to take a quality fish oil. One capsule a day, every day. I wasn't expecting much, frankly. After several weeks I suddenly realized that my skin was 90% better! What I wasn't counting on, however, was the difference it made to my joints. Arthritis was crippling me (my wife had to comb my hair). My fingers, toes, knees, hips, shoulders...everything was sore. Suddenly one day I realised that my pain had diminished 50%. It was amazing! I hadn't made any changes other than the fish oil. Within a few months the arthritis that had ruled my life was a distant memory. 25 years later I am more flexible than any teenager! The Renew Life product is the a very high=quality fish oil. High potency, and enteric-coated to prevent fishy burps. Highly recommended! Please see my other reviews to learn more from my 3 decades of supplementation.

excellent price for a very good Omega 3 fish oil !!!

Posted by Reviewer2263490 on Apr 26, 2009

I had been paying much more for this excellent product until I discovered Iherb. I have ordered other products from Iherb that were costing me a lot more in the retail store, the difference in pricing is amazing I am a total Iherb fan and have told everyone I know about your great prices! Shipping is super fast and at very reasonable pricing also!

worth it

Posted by Reviewer1547572 on Jun 29, 2009

great product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2150475 on Dec 01, 2009

Seven years ago I had Gastric By-Pass and I need supplements that my body can absorb. Norwegian Gold, Critical Omega gives me what my body needs. I am now at a wonderful healthy weight and I plan on keeping my body healthy with the proper vitamins.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »