Fish oil changed my life

Posted by alloriginal on Oct 03, 2014

25 years ago, seemingly out of nowhere, my skin started looking horrible. Rough, blotchy, beginning to wrinkle...after studying the matter a bit I chose to take a quality fish oil. One capsule a day, every day. I wasn't expecting much, frankly. After several weeks I suddenly realized that my skin was 90% better! What I wasn't counting on, however, was the difference it made to my joints. Arthritis was crippling me (my wife had to comb my hair). My fingers, toes, knees, hips, shoulders...everything was sore. Suddenly one day I realised that my pain had diminished 50%. It was amazing! I hadn't made any changes other than the fish oil. Within a few months the arthritis that had ruled my life was a distant memory. 25 years later I am more flexible than any teenager! The Renew Life product is the a very high=quality fish oil. High potency, and enteric-coated to prevent fishy burps. Highly recommended! Please see my other reviews to learn more from my 3 decades of supplementation.

My favorite Fish Oil

Posted by Donica on May 19, 2014

This is my favorite fish oil pill. It is made out of fish gelatin which I prefer over the bovine gelatin ones. There are also high levels of both EPA and DHA. I love the formula, no disgusting fishy burps afterward and no discomfort from gas. The orange flavor is not strong, which I like, as well.

excellent price for a very good Omega 3 fish oil !!!

Posted by Reviewer2263490 on Apr 26, 2009

I had been paying much more for this excellent product until I discovered Iherb. I have ordered other products from Iherb that were costing me a lot more in the retail store, the difference in pricing is amazing I am a total Iherb fan and have told everyone I know about your great prices! Shipping is super fast and at very reasonable pricing also!

worth it

Posted by Reviewer1547572 on Jun 29, 2009

great product.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2150475 on Dec 01, 2009

Seven years ago I had Gastric By-Pass and I need supplements that my body can absorb. Norwegian Gold, Critical Omega gives me what my body needs. I am now at a wonderful healthy weight and I plan on keeping my body healthy with the proper vitamins.

OMEGA 3 Product - Critical Omega

Posted by Reviewer1244119 on May 12, 2010

Product is great and it contains several Omega fatty acids. With the enteric coating there has never been any burping up of the product. I endorse this product with my highest rating.

Critical Omega

Posted by 5673064086295453001 on Jun 08, 2014

Fine product and at a reasonable price, shipping was reasonable too. I will definitely buy again.

Good Quality

Posted by 4877049725693142163 on Jun 14, 2014

These have been my go-to omega capsules for a while. I've tried others but always come back to the Renew Life brand. Absolutely no digestion issues and the orange flavour does a great job of offsetting the fish oil taste. Good potency - one capsule a day works great for me.

Order Review

Posted by Reviewer2447454 on Sep 10, 2010

Everything was great! Thank You.

best out there

Posted by Reviewer2392333 on Sep 29, 2010

I tried this fish oil back in the winter when I had a bad infection. My doctor told me to take this to help my immune system. I took it for about six months and did great. Then I bought a cheaper version and went downhill, not the same thing at all. Sticking with this from now on.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »