If in doubt try Renew Life probiotics.

Posted by Reviewer1838645 on May 13, 2011

If you are in doubt and not sure which probiotics to get, try Renew Life. They have one of the better probiotics on the market and for all age groups. Believe me I have the most sensitive digestive system, that you can ever find.

Probiotics

Posted by Reviewer1192065 on Feb 14, 2012

I really like this brand of probiotics, they work well on my system and I feel better overall.

The Best

Posted by Reviewer1740271 on Dec 22, 2008

I love the stuff!!! I have taken many other brands for on going yeast issues. The only thing stopped the problem was, Renew life flora. It is the very, very best stuff around. I-herb has the best price around for the Adult Formula,that I have found.

Renew Life

Posted by Reviewer2394507 on Oct 29, 2009

Renew Life has the best probiotics in my opinion

Excellent product

Posted by Reviewer2046396 on Nov 30, 2009

My son uses this daily as he has a history of ulcerative colitis. IHerb's price was the best I could find. IHerb is a first rate company. I have purchased from them several times in the past. I am always pleased with their service and their prices. This came packed with an ice pack and in a styrofoam container. First class company as far as I am concerned.

Be aware - new formulation is awful. What you see is not what you will get, Renew Life replaced it.

Posted by 5264369313676906228 on Feb 05, 2016

Used to take the old formulation and absolutely loved it. It relieved my UTI and intestinal symptoms and made me feel great. Bought the new formulation and had absolutely no benefits. My UTI did not get any better, 5 days into it. With the old formulation - the symptom relief was into day 2. Big difference into negative. In addition, I experienced some very disturbing side effects - diarrhea, gas, foul smell. Needless to say, my intestinal symptoms did not improve like they used to with the old formulation. Called Renew Life - was told that the formulation did not change, only the packaging. However, both myself and my daughter took the new formulation, out of two different bottles, and experienced none of the benefits we used to with the with the old Adult Formula, and both of us did experience severe gas, indigestion, diarrhea and foul smell. In addition, we both have had an awful headache when taking it, which improved when we stopped. Renew life had no comment on that, other than to say that the formula did not change. When asked to escalate and follow up - was told there was no way to feed my comments to anyone in the company who would look into this and follow up with me. I truly enjoy Renew Life products and still feel positive about their other products. Needles to say - I can not say the same about the 15 Billion new formulation - or new packaging for the old formulation, as I was told by Renew Life. Based on our symptoms - either the formulation changed, or this was a bad lot. In either case, I am hoping to hear back from Renew Life, have the issue corrected, and hopefully - enjoy the benefits I used to get from the old formulation. Until than - be aware

Feeling better

Posted by Reviewer2569653 on Nov 16, 2013

After using these for two weeks, my stomach has been working better than it has for years.

Ultimate Flora Adult

Posted by Reviewer1151831 on Aug 08, 2008

Excellent.

EXCELLENT PROBIOTIC

Posted by Reviewer2987140 on Aug 12, 2008

I've been using this probiotic for a few months now, and I really like it. The only thing is that it arrived in the box, NOT INSIDE THE FREEZER PACK! I'm not sure how much CFUs survived the transit:-(

I looked all over for a good source of probiotics.

Posted by Reviewer1644450 on Apr 19, 2011

This seems to be the best source.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »