Helps with IBS spasms

Posted by Reviewer3105077 on Mar 30, 2009

This product helps with IBS spasms but I sm a bit concerned as I received my shipment and this product did not come with it's usual styrofoam cooler as it needs to be kept refrigerated. I am hopeful it has retained it's potency.

Great product!!

Posted by Reviewer2336260 on Nov 06, 2007

Great product at a low price. During the online ordering process, I would strongly recommend that the prospective buyer be informed that the product requires refridgeration upon delivery. I was unaware of what (ice) referred to in the product description, and my product sat outside most of the afternoon--I could have made arrangements to be home to put it in the refridgeration had I been informed it required refridgeration.

50 Billion is Good!

Posted by Reviewer2466588 on Feb 08, 2010

My 11 yr-old daughter has moderate to severe Ulcerative Colitis. I have her taking 1 capsule a day based on published research studies of natural therapies to treat UC (also with the blessing of her GI doctor). After less than a month on this and a few other supplements, we have been able to stop Remicade treatments (which have significant risks of serious side effects), have continued her remission and have even seen an improvement in her GI health!

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Critical Care 50

Posted by Reviewer3012476 on Aug 27, 2009

This is a wonderful product. It has certainly helped to get my stomach disorder back on tract.

complete probiotic

Posted by Reviewer2984303 on Nov 16, 2009

when taking antibiotics you have to have a good probiotic and this is one of the best.

Renew Life Probiotics 50 Billion

Posted by Reviewer2187740 on Sep 12, 2008

Have not tried these before ~ but these combined with super enzymes experienced a major cleanse of parasites!!

works very well

Posted by Reviewer1742715 on Jan 20, 2009

for digestion imbalance. i have gluten and other food sensitivities so if i accidently ingest my allergens and take this my digestion stays regular.

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Critical Care

Posted by Reviewer3357437 on Apr 29, 2008

Very effective in fighting and keeping Candida from re-growing. My digestions has improved as well.

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Critical Care

Posted by Reviewer2362671 on Aug 22, 2008

Wonderful!!!! Very pleased. Really doing the job.

Critical Care

Posted by Reviewer1104535 on Nov 23, 2007

very potent probiotic - grateful for its existence

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »