Don't buy this from iHerb

Posted by Reviewer2568678 on Sep 23, 2013

iHerb does not refrigerate this product, so it gets subjected to high temperatures in transit, especially during the hot weather months. The product says to store below 73 degrees, but iHerb tells you it is fine when you call their customer service. Every respectable scientific review says that live bacteria should not be subjected to high heat for maximum viability. Buy this and other probiotics from respectable retailers who refrigerate it. I have spent $747 with iHerb since May, and they still won't bother to do what is called for in shipping.

first time trying this brand

Posted by 5593092136461384867 on Jun 03, 2012

I can tell usually within 30mins after taking this product that it is very effective as I start to lose any bloatiness, crampy feelings I get when I have eaten foods I shouldn't have ie. grains, processed foods or anything too salty. I feel normal again after taking this product. Thank-you iHerb for supplying this product and please don't stop carrying it!

Love it

Posted by Reviewer1463771 on May 23, 2011

I take this because I am trying to rebuild my stomach enzymes and help my neurotransmitters (since our small intestine is our "second brain"). I recently stopped taking my antidepressants to get ready to try for a baby. Between this and the fish oil I've been taking, no depression has returned. I am doing very well!

This is a probiotic that really works

Posted by Reviewer2675909 on Aug 10, 2010

It is live with the proper blend. Works better than most I have tried.

Decent Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1207155 on Dec 24, 2010

I stack this with many other probiotics. Yes, I take a ton.

THE best of it's kind.

Posted by Reviewer1652069 on Jun 22, 2011

These helped me get rid of IBS.

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1217637 on Jan 02, 2011

I have had surprisingly quick results right so far, and will continue to monitor for at least another month. I am very impressed at this time.

Best Probiotic at this Price range!

Posted by Reviewer1068739 on Jun 17, 2012

No complain, When it comes to Probiotic, you get what you pay for! Yes, the more different type of strain the better!

Makes me feel good, sleep well, and regular

Posted by Reviewer1448770 on Jul 24, 2014

This probiotic works incredibly well for me. I take one first thing in the morning on an empty stomach, later in the day I have unmodified potato starch, and a blended mixture of vegetables and fruit as well. The biggest thing that I keep noticing when I take it is that I feel in a much better mood, I'm happy all the time, have more energy, sleep better, and of course keeps me regular. IMO this helps with body composition as well. It's not cheap, but it is well worth your money, while the others were simply a waste of money.

Ultimate Flora Critical Care

Posted by Reviewer1254732 on Jan 02, 2015

This is the best of all the probiotics I have tried. The effects were felt in about seven to ten days .....less bloating, gas and no constipation.