Renew Life, Ultimate Flora, Super Critical, 200 Billion, Maximum Support Probiotic, 7 Packets, 0.8 oz (23.1 g)

Top of the Line

Posted by Reviewer3162984 on Jun 10, 2013

I saw this product discussed on a health show and was impressed. I am very familiar with probiotics and have used them off and on for years. This one is the absolute best you can get, especially for use after antibiotics. I tried it and it is the only one I have ever actually felt a difference with. I didn't use it right when I got it, but one day my stomach was bothering me and five minutes after I drank this, my stomach felt 100% better. It is not meant to be an everyday product (mainly because of the cost). I recommend the critical care 50 billion (same brand) for everyday use.

Great product

Posted by 5520958713062977914 on Aug 08, 2014

I have ibs and that's the best product to take if in going out or holiday to prevent stomach ache and problems with digestion. Easy dissolves in water / juice, no taste. On everyday basics I take 50 billion priobiotic the same brand and it does great job.

Awesome product

Posted by Reviewer1489795 on Oct 09, 2011

This is a great probiotic product. Iherb has it at a good price.

Life saver

Posted by Reviewer1062747 on Jan 02, 2012

This is our first time usage.

Help from inside out ---

Posted by Reviewer2129568 on Dec 06, 2011

Renew Life Ultimate Flora is great to aide the body in getting the right balance inside the digestive track. Remember, this is where all bad bugs will thrive if you do not stay on top of what goes into the month. Especially for this time of year & for anyone over 40ish and more critical as we grown up! cmr - southern california