New To iHerb?

Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support, 30 Capsules (Ice)

Outstanding product!

Posted by Reviewer2994213 on Feb 28, 2009

I have been suffering from vaginal inflammation for almost a year.Burning,itching,discharge and severe swelling plagued me almost every single day.I had tried everything including other pricey probiotics,D-mannose,antibiotics,herbs,creams,douches,even abstinence. You name it.I also had bad cystitis a couple months ago and just couldnt figure out whether my problems was urinary or vaginal or more likely both.I couldnt be intimate with my fiance because I would be uncomfortable and burning for days after even though my doc said he couldnt find a thing wrong.It hurt to pee.Id have to slather on cream just to make it through the day.After $1200 worth of doctor bills and a shakey relationship I have almost given up.I actually came here to buy another probiotic that Id read about when I decided on this one. I cannot believe that after taking this for less than 36 hours,I am comfortable and feeling better.No bloating/gas like I experienced with other probiotics.It actually seems to have eliminated that as well!If you have any issues down there please give this a try.Or take it for overall health.Im so glad I tried this.Great,great product. AND it arrived quickly and securely.I really love this seller.Great communication,prompt service and good products.

It works for me.

Posted by Reviewer2546351 on Oct 22, 2007

Using the Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support has helped me NOT get UTI's - which I do on a regular basis.

Best probiotic

Posted by Reviewer3241308 on Jan 20, 2008

This is the best probiotic I have tried. Noticed results within 2 days.

If you get frequent yeast infections, try this!

Posted by Reviewer3003196 on Oct 04, 2008

I would get a yeast infection almost every month (I sometimes have problems with my pH). I've been taking this daily for a month now, and have had NO PROBLEMS with yeast infections. And I feel great on it -- no stomach irritation or other side effects. It's definitely worth the price.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1150459 on Dec 11, 2007

Ever since I started taking Renew Life, Ultimate Flora Vaginal Support, I haven't had any bladder problems. I don't know what I would do without it. Before this product, I was at my doctors office every couple months with a bladder infection. Taking this with D-mannose has changed my life.