ReserveAge Organics, Active Ubiquinol CoQ10, with Resveratrol, 60 LiCaps

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

makes a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2813563 on Nov 21, 2010

I have suffered from a chronic fatigue type condition for many years and it has been extremely rare that a product helps me to actually FEEL any better. After 2 weeks I have noticed a definite improvement (nothing spectacular but ANY improvement is a real plus when you are feeling like 'death warmed up' with seemingly no hope!!) I will be continuing to take this. Thanks DR Mercola for the info on 'active ubuiquinol' rather than just Co-Enzyme Q10!

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Oct 19, 2010

You can tell these are high quality. They definitely seem to do the job. I was taking a much higher dose of resveratrol which I use as an anti-inflamitory (sinuses) but the lower dose in this product combined with the coq10 seems to do the job as well plus I don't seem to be getting sick when every one else around me is. May not be 100% attributable to this product as I take D3,D-Limonene and a few other innocuous vitamins but I believe it to be a strong contributor.

Vital Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3243890 on Oct 11, 2012

Since taking ReserveAge Organics, Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Reservatrol I can tell a big difference in my stamina, interests in activities and my general feeling of well-being. I feel more like I did 10 years ago. It has made a big difference in my daily routine.

Improves Energy Level

Posted by Mincruiser on Nov 28, 2014

I didn't think this product was doing much until I stopped taking it! I felt much more tired and had a very low energy level. I'm back to ordering it.

Absolutely Great!

Posted by Reviewer1268598 on Jun 07, 2010

Taking this particular CoQ10 has helped my immune system a lot. Not taking this would otherwise make my immune system less functional. I get more energy than if I was not taking it. Great product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »