makes a difference!

Posted by Reviewer2813563 on Nov 21, 2010

I have suffered from a chronic fatigue type condition for many years and it has been extremely rare that a product helps me to actually FEEL any better. After 2 weeks I have noticed a definite improvement (nothing spectacular but ANY improvement is a real plus when you are feeling like 'death warmed up' with seemingly no hope!!) I will be continuing to take this. Thanks DR Mercola for the info on 'active ubuiquinol' rather than just Co-Enzyme Q10!

High Quality

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Oct 19, 2010

You can tell these are high quality. They definitely seem to do the job. I was taking a much higher dose of resveratrol which I use as an anti-inflamitory (sinuses) but the lower dose in this product combined with the coq10 seems to do the job as well plus I don't seem to be getting sick when every one else around me is. May not be 100% attributable to this product as I take D3,D-Limonene and a few other innocuous vitamins but I believe it to be a strong contributor.

Vital Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3243890 on Oct 11, 2012

Since taking ReserveAge Organics, Ubiquinol CoQ10 with Reservatrol I can tell a big difference in my stamina, interests in activities and my general feeling of well-being. I feel more like I did 10 years ago. It has made a big difference in my daily routine.

Improves Energy Level

Posted by Mincruiser on Nov 28, 2014

I didn't think this product was doing much until I stopped taking it! I felt much more tired and had a very low energy level. I'm back to ordering it.

Absolutely Great!

Posted by Reviewer1268598 on Jun 07, 2010

Taking this particular CoQ10 has helped my immune system a lot. Not taking this would otherwise make my immune system less functional. I get more energy than if I was not taking it. Great product!

All the right stuff

Posted by DinaB123 on Jun 29, 2012

This one is for the long haul. If I live till 100, it means it works. Now it's too soon to tell, but the ingredients are the best quality. The manufacturer uses certified organic raw materials, is socially responsible and production is cGMP certified.

Best ubiquinol!

Posted by Reviewer1840838 on Oct 11, 2011

I believe this is the best ubiquinol product out there.

Two in One

Posted by Reviewer2314936 on Apr 22, 2012

It's great having these two essential supplements in one. Cuts down the number of pills I have to swallow.

resveratrol

Posted by Reviewer3040904 on Nov 22, 2010

great

Health Control

Posted by Reviewer1135499 on Sep 22, 2011

first review signs are good

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »