ReserveAge Organics, Collagen Booster with Hyaluronic Acid and Resveratrol, 60 Capsules

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2380291 on Jun 25, 2011

Its my first time taking collagen products and glad that I have found Reserveage. I have started taking Reservage Collagen Booster for 3 weeks and the results are amazing.. Actually my friends have notice the change after my 3rd day of consumption. I took 2 capsule daily. My face is no longer as dull as before, and the lines are less visible. Simply love this product so much.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Sep 21, 2013

My face no longer looks hollow. My skin is smoother too. This is a good product.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1041382 on Aug 03, 2011

I like this product because it has collagn AND hyaluronic acid plus a good antioxidant. I take 2 capsules before bed. East to digest as it is a vegicap. My skin seems to be healing faster.

Okay

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Jul 18, 2010

They seem a bit pricey for the result, because I can't see too much happening, after 3 bottles. There are so many good products, that I may be trying other good products on the market I might try something else and try to save myself a little money.

Update

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 31, 2011

I think this collagen booster works. It's pricey, so I thought I was saving money by ordering another brand of trans resveratrol and taking with hydra-plenish collagen. Oh my goodness. What a difference. I'm going back to this asap. In fact, I'm ordering a bottle now. My skin is starting to feel lax again so I can't get my hands on this fast enough!