Okay

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Jul 18, 2010

They seem a bit pricey for the result, because I can't see too much happening, after 3 bottles. There are so many good products, that I may be trying other good products on the market I might try something else and try to save myself a little money.

ReserveAge collagen.

Posted by Reviewer2174632 on Nov 15, 2009

love this collagen booster! my face feels smooth and soft will buy it again.

excellent for joint pain and health as well as skin

Posted by Reviewer1273961 on Jun 29, 2015

This has the same ingredients as liquid biocell, only in capsule form, plus its organic and half the price. I'm on my first bottle and my knee joint pain that would not go away is finally getting better. I'm noticing subtle skin changes as well. My guess is after the 2nd or 3rd bottle, these improvements will continue. I'll continue to buy this product. Thank you iHerb for your fast shipping, excellent prices and excellent customer service! You're my favorite online resource for health products.

I always order this

Posted by Bubbamama on Apr 06, 2015

Been taking this for 2 years ;)

Seems to be effective. No GI problems!

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Jul 04, 2012

My wife takes these and says they have a very noticeable effect on her skin but she has been taking 4 per day instead of 2 (intensive)by mistake. She says it works better than other brands (Doctor's Best) without any GI problems. A little expensive though in comparison.

Consider Good

Posted by Reviewer1030374 on Jul 14, 2012

I don't see much changes after two bottles but skin is less oily and i don't get any more breakout before and during menstruation.

no change for me

Posted by Reviewer2789772 on Jun 13, 2014

I bought it based on good reviews, but this product brought no change to me. It could be because I use powder type I and II collagen – Doctor’s best brand or Neocell that help me with joint pain. I thought this product will improve firmness of my skin, and nothing happened. Will not buy again, it was waste of money for me. But I will try other products + continue taking powder collagen.

I feel good!!

Posted by Reviewer3328141 on Feb 07, 2011

Maybe because I'm still healthy, I haven't seen any big improvement, but I feel that my skin has been more elastic. Generally good.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1880049 on Dec 16, 2011

After only a week I noticed a difference in my skin, smoother, lwss wrinkles, even deep ones.

Excent

Posted by Reviewer1106495 on Mar 10, 2012

It works for me when i eat several days, my skin become smoothly, I already recommended the product to my aunt and my mum.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »