ReserveAge Organics, Collagen Booster with Hyaluronic Acid and Resveratrol, 60 Capsules

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2380291 on Jun 25, 2011

Its my first time taking collagen products and glad that I have found Reserveage. I have started taking Reservage Collagen Booster for 3 weeks and the results are amazing.. Actually my friends have notice the change after my 3rd day of consumption. I took 2 capsule daily. My face is no longer as dull as before, and the lines are less visible. Simply love this product so much.

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1041382 on Aug 03, 2011

I like this product because it has collagn AND hyaluronic acid plus a good antioxidant. I take 2 capsules before bed. East to digest as it is a vegicap. My skin seems to be healing faster.

Update

Posted by iAmNaN on Mar 31, 2011

I think this collagen booster works. It's pricey, so I thought I was saving money by ordering another brand of trans resveratrol and taking with hydra-plenish collagen. Oh my goodness. What a difference. I'm going back to this asap. In fact, I'm ordering a bottle now. My skin is starting to feel lax again so I can't get my hands on this fast enough!

ReserveAge collagen.

Posted by Reviewer2174632 on Nov 15, 2009

love this collagen booster! my face feels smooth and soft will buy it again.

fatma harmoushe from libanon

Posted by Reviewer2473579 on May 28, 2011

i can't tell yet but after two weeks using this product i feel much better and my skin looks more youthful any way i like organic products cause it works trust me specially reserveage thanks for this company