So far so good

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Oct 20, 2013

I have been taking four for a week. Well, miracles haven't happened yet. But no side effect has been spotted.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1763080 on Sep 21, 2013

My face no longer looks hollow. My skin is smoother too. This is a good product.

Good results

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013

This is a great combination product of the resveratrol and collagen together. It does give positive results although I have only used one bottle. Due to cost I don't think will re-order at this time though. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

great product

Posted by Reviewer2922663 on Feb 21, 2013

thank you!

It works great!

Posted by Reviewer2801716 on Sep 19, 2012

I was noticing a loss of elasticity in my skin so I tried using a collagen pill. I love that this is organic and has Resveratrol and Hyaluronic Acid as well. Combined with the collagen, this is what really makes this formula work. If using this as anti- aging, I strongly recommend using a hyaluronic serum and a collagen cream on your face as well as the pill. In combination it really works. I work out 6x per week and everyone has noticed that I look more youthful. I can feel better elasticity and fullness in my face as well as the rest of my body.

Pure Amazingness!

Posted by Reviewer2858506 on Jul 24, 2012

Within one week I noticed that all these tiny wrinkles around me eyes had been dramatically reduced. I have gone though one bottle in about a month now and wow!! What a difference it has made. I tested this product for beauty purposes (my wedding is next week!) and I am very happy with the outcome. I also have not been feeling as fatigued as I usually do in the late afternoon/ evening time. This product and this brand comes with my highest recommendation. Love that it is organic!

Consider Good

Posted by Reviewer1030374 on Jul 14, 2012

I don't see much changes after two bottles but skin is less oily and i don't get any more breakout before and during menstruation.

Seems to be effective. No GI problems!

Posted by Reviewer1578830 on Jul 04, 2012

My wife takes these and says they have a very noticeable effect on her skin but she has been taking 4 per day instead of 2 (intensive)by mistake. She says it works better than other brands (Doctor's Best) without any GI problems. A little expensive though in comparison.

Excent

Posted by Reviewer1106495 on Mar 10, 2012

It works for me when i eat several days, my skin become smoothly, I already recommended the product to my aunt and my mum.

great!

Posted by Reviewer2838328 on Mar 01, 2012

this is a wonderful product - i will contue to use it!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »