Please review only when you have used the product for at least a few weeks!

Posted by Reviewer1548715 on Jan 31, 2015

My wife and I already know and confirm that RESVERATROL works very well for us on many levels, including hematological and systemic. What irritates is when people feel compelled to write, "I haven't started it yet, or it's too soon to tell if it's working." THEN PLEASE REFRAIN FROM WRITING UNTIL YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY ABOUT THE PRODUCT AND YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH IT!

Resveratrol-Cellular-Age-Defying-Formula-250-mg-60-Veggie-Caps

Posted by Reviewer2006745 on Oct 06, 2009

When I look in the mirror, I see results. I'm 52, and people think I'm in my mid-forties, and I just feel good. I'm sold on resveratrol.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2280385 on Oct 20, 2009

Energy,Cholesterol levels ie. skin tone, weight loss, mental alertness are all better after taking for several months(500mg/day). Unfortunately, it is difficult to attribute all these positive signs to the capsules as I have increased my physical activity(play Tennis 7hrs/wk in addition to weightlifting 2-3x/wk. Also eat lots of lowfat food, fish, high fiber, vegetable, fruits, Acai, etc. To take a similar resveratrol dose as in the Sinclair Experiments would need to take 2,000-4,000 mg/day for my 80kg. Feel good for a male 53yrs old. will continue to take resveratrol, maybe higher dose.

Highest quality Resveratrol!!!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Aug 04, 2009

I have used other brands that are "top sellers" at iherb......this brand is by far a superior product. You can see when you open the bottle...the smell and color of the capsules are different than other brands. Seems to be much more potent than the others. Also comes in a 500mg capsule.

Grapes are one of the most highly sprayed, toxic fruits

Posted by Reviewer1261684 on Aug 11, 2009

It's important to me to have organic grape skins since grapes are one of the most highly sprayed fruits and are sprayed with multiple pesticides. A big benefit of taking this is organic grapes are too high in sugar for me to eat daily, so I suspect it's healthier for me to take this supplement.

Superb quality

Posted by supplementguru on Apr 13, 2013

I've tried many different brands of Resveratol and this is my favorite. There are not too many choices out there that are organic, and when it comes to Resveratol, I make sure it's organic because of the high amount of pesticides used on grapes. You can tell that the quality is good from the deep, rich color of purple, and when you open the jar you can smell the freshness. Very good product.

so far so good

Posted by 101010011 on Apr 20, 2010

i am very sensitive to alcohol, even though i feel that consuming wine and munching on some grapes to be the best way to get your antioxidants/resveratrol. this is the next best thing and you do not have to consume bottles and bottles of wine to get the same effects found in a pill, i hope. being organic is a plus since standard grapes have high amounts of pesticides and herbicides or whatever else they use now

Cardiovascular health

Posted by Reviewer2662207 on May 01, 2010

My husband takes this for cardiovascular issues, w/ the blessings of the Cleveland Clinic. We've kept his numbers in line w/ this along w/ other supplements.

Top-quality ingredients

Posted by philosophicalcat on Jul 27, 2011

I am trying to avoid preservatives, pesticides etc. which might cause adverse effects and lead to signs of aging. This supplement appears to do that, in addition to being great for heart health. It`s a bit expensive but the quality might be worth it. It will take time to see physical changes.

Excellent! 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 01, 2011

I absolutely love this product. I am in my late fifties and have no wrinkles. People think I am 40, great compliment. Great energy. Will not do with this.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »