good product

Posted by Reviewer2791975 on Mar 15, 2012

keep buying this product even through its abit pricey, like the fact is organic. i add it to my diet as a preventitive.

Top-quality ingredients

Posted by philosophicalcat on Jul 27, 2011

I am trying to avoid preservatives, pesticides etc. which might cause adverse effects and lead to signs of aging. This supplement appears to do that, in addition to being great for heart health. It`s a bit expensive but the quality might be worth it. It will take time to see physical changes.

Excellent! 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 01, 2011

I absolutely love this product. I am in my late fifties and have no wrinkles. People think I am 40, great compliment. Great energy. Will not do with this.

Good product

Posted by 4615554797257322240 on Oct 14, 2014

Good product, the skin is looking better, I will buy it more times. Хороший продукт, кожа выглядит лучше.ю светлее, ярче, буду покупать еще и еще

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Sep 24, 2011

I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon, I can see the result within a week, I have more energy and don't get tried easily at my work.

review

Posted by Reviewer2559091 on Sep 28, 2009

Great price. Good product.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1652069 on Dec 13, 2009

I used to use another brand but I tried switching to this because of the purity of ingredients from the list. As soon as I took one it upset my stomach very badly. Guess it's not for me.

See note below.

Posted by 5371701345922008106 on Jan 09, 2013

I haven't used it long enough to see results.

Best supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Dec 03, 2010

Finally supplement that can boost my energy. I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening and I can see the result in a week. I have more energy and not get tired easily at work.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Jul 09, 2011

I cannot say whether or not I feel a physical difference using this product, but I do feel good that it's from a food source and is organic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »