Excellent! 5 stars

Posted by Reviewer1250334 on Aug 01, 2011

I absolutely love this product. I am in my late fifties and have no wrinkles. People think I am 40, great compliment. Great energy. Will not do with this.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2791975 on Mar 15, 2012

keep buying this product even through its abit pricey, like the fact is organic. i add it to my diet as a preventitive.

Cardiovascular health

Posted by Reviewer2662207 on May 01, 2010

My husband takes this for cardiovascular issues, w/ the blessings of the Cleveland Clinic. We've kept his numbers in line w/ this along w/ other supplements.

Great products

Posted by Reviewer1550557 on Sep 24, 2011

I take one in the morning and one in the afternoon, I can see the result within a week, I have more energy and don't get tried easily at my work.

Good product

Posted by 4615554797257322240 on Oct 14, 2014

Good product, the skin is looking better, I will buy it more times. Хороший продукт, кожа выглядит лучше.ю светлее, ярче, буду покупать еще и еще

review

Posted by Reviewer2559091 on Sep 28, 2009

Great price. Good product.

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1652069 on Dec 13, 2009

I used to use another brand but I tried switching to this because of the purity of ingredients from the list. As soon as I took one it upset my stomach very badly. Guess it's not for me.

i love this product

Posted by Reviewer2473579 on Dec 02, 2010

it's really work on me it's very high quality my face looks healthy thanks for this product

Best supplement!!

Posted by Reviewer3233404 on Dec 03, 2010

Finally supplement that can boost my energy. I take 1 in the morning and 1 in the evening and I can see the result in a week. I have more energy and not get tired easily at work.

Good quality

Posted by Reviewer1098759 on Jul 09, 2011

I cannot say whether or not I feel a physical difference using this product, but I do feel good that it's from a food source and is organic.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »