Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2280385 on Oct 20, 2009

Energy,Cholesterol levels ie. skin tone, weight loss, mental alertness are all better after taking for several months(500mg/day). Unfortunately, it is difficult to attribute all these positive signs to the capsules as I have increased my physical activity(play Tennis 7hrs/wk in addition to weightlifting 2-3x/wk. Also eat lots of lowfat food, fish, high fiber, vegetable, fruits, Acai, etc. To take a similar resveratrol dose as in the Sinclair Experiments would need to take 2,000-4,000 mg/day for my 80kg. Feel good for a male 53yrs old. will continue to take resveratrol, maybe higher dose.

Resveratrol-Cellular-Age-Defying-Formula-250-mg-60-Veggie-Caps

Posted by Reviewer2006745 on Oct 06, 2009

When I look in the mirror, I see results. I'm 52, and people think I'm in my mid-forties, and I just feel good. I'm sold on resveratrol.

review

Posted by Reviewer2559091 on Sep 28, 2009

Great price. Good product.

Grapes are one of the most highly sprayed, toxic fruits

Posted by Reviewer1261684 on Aug 11, 2009

It's important to me to have organic grape skins since grapes are one of the most highly sprayed fruits and are sprayed with multiple pesticides. A big benefit of taking this is organic grapes are too high in sugar for me to eat daily, so I suspect it's healthier for me to take this supplement.

Highest quality Resveratrol!!!

Posted by Reviewer1392231 on Aug 04, 2009

I have used other brands that are "top sellers" at iherb......this brand is by far a superior product. You can see when you open the bottle...the smell and color of the capsules are different than other brands. Seems to be much more potent than the others. Also comes in a 500mg capsule.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »