skin feels smoother

Posted by Reviewer1445324 on Dec 09, 2009

My skin does feel smoother. Tingled a lot when first applied but my skin got used to it. You can mix it with moisturiser if it is too much for you. Too early to tell how well it works but I do feel that my skin is smoother.

not bad

Posted by Reviewer2459651 on Jul 23, 2011

not bad, but no miracles

Won't buy again

Posted by Reviewer1716662 on Nov 18, 2016

It's very mild for my thin delicate skin. It sure helped some with the overall dewiness, but there was nothing remarkable about this cream at all. I gave it to my mom, who despite having much thicker skin, felt moderate burning when using this. She had similar unpersuasive results.

Reviva labs 10% cream

Posted by Reviewer1961428 on Jun 28, 2010

I brought this product on a basis of positive reviews, however, I am not satisfied with it. I have a problematic skin with acne and I used this product for 1,5 weeks. I cannot see any improvements for now, but I noticed that cream is good for sun-damaged skin. I think I should use this cream a bit longer for better results, however, I am not sure it will help.

Trying to lighten scars on legs

Posted by mcalmont-butler on Apr 13, 2013

I thought this might be oily since it has oils in it, but it's not! But unfortunately it is not moisturizing for dry skin either. Might be okay for oily skin. Anyway, I'm using it to lighten and fade scars on my legs from bug bites. Doesn't look like it's doing much, but I will keep at it until I finish the whole tub. By the way, not sure why so many reviewers like the smell of this cream and call it "citrusy", because that's not how it smells to me. It has a bit of a weird chemical smell to me, although the product is all natural according to the ingredients on the box. Will update this space again.

Correcta

Posted by 5478121128753322184 on Jul 14, 2013

está bien

good cream

Posted by 5532824936228046458 on Jan 26, 2014

I have been using this cream for about 2 months and still I don't see any improvement,perhaps a little bit lighter black spot from sun damage.

Posted by 5323800023475668518 on Apr 28, 2014

착색에 좋대서 샀는데 ㅋㅋㅋ 착색에 좋은지는 솔직히 잘 모르겠네요. 지난번 샤넬에서 글리콜산 6%짜리 나왔길래 그거 생각하면서 잘 샀다고 자기위안을 해보지만 뭐... 정확히 어찌 써야할지 잘 모르겠습니다.

Pica un montón

Posted by MonteErebus on Jul 10, 2014

Utillizo procudtos con un alto porcentage de glicolico a diario desde hace mucho y tengo la piel acostumbrada a ellos, pero con este no puedo.... sencillamente, pica demasiado y se hace insufrible. Tal vez mezclado con otra crema pueda acabarlo. No lo compraré más, al menos a este porcentage de glico.

No sé si me gusta o no

Posted by 5009052822487373472 on Oct 22, 2014

La usé unas cuantas veces y me gustó, me levanté con la piel más lisa, picaba un poquito al ponerla pero unos instantes y después se va, pero hace unos días me la puse e inmediatamente empezó a picarme muchísimo y no se iba el picor, luego me salieron muchos granitos en la frente. No sé a qué puedo deberse pero no me gustó nada

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »