Reviva Labs, 5% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Reviews 3-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Stings, but nice effect

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Dec 10, 2012

To strong for sensitive, reactive, dry skin. Works fine for à man with thicker, combination skin. It stings slightly even to his face.

Good product but not right for me

Posted by Reviewer2754994 on Aug 28, 2011

I ordered the cleanser, toner, and night cream of this variety. As stated, it will work for mature skin. I'm 27, so I was borderline in terms of the maturity in my skin. I find it to be too strong for my skin though, may be my skin is not mature enough as I thought. After using it for a week my skin began to clear up, and whitens. I got great compliments but in the second week I felt that it started to burn and my skin became quite sensitive to it. When I get a pimple, it is not the usual white head or bumps. The pimples are inflamed and pink in color and that hurts like crazy. So buy this with caution. But I do think that it does what it says. Try your luck if you think you have sun damaged and mature skin, because it does really clear it right up. I would definitely use it again but with caution as I did love the result (perhaps will use it a couple days a month). PS: I since gave it to mom, and she loves this product.

Did nothing for my sunspots

Posted by Springtime on Apr 20, 2015

I purchased this to lighten up my sunspots. The manufacturer recommends to try the 5% first before the 10%. I have been using Reviva 5% glycolic acid cream for at least two months but didn't see too much difference from my skin. I like the natural ingredients but no benefits. I'll move on to the 10% now.

Glycolic Cream 5%

Posted by Reviewer2503490 on May 08, 2010

Im currently finding this very drying. I have been using for 2 weeks. Thinking my skin will become accustom to it eventually-we shall see.

Not for my sensitive skin!

Posted by Thejude on Aug 27, 2012

I know not everyone tolerates glycolic acid well, and I guess I am one of those people. I used it for a week, only at night, and immediately had small little bumps on my upper lip (a sign of an allergic reaction for me). In other areas it did seem to help heal acne more quickly, and exfoliate. I might try it every other day and see what happens.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »