If you're having problems with pigmentation - buy it.

Posted by 5389457846999717816 on Mar 23, 2016

At first I wasn't sure if it really worked and it took my skin time to get use to it - but after 3 weeks I could start to see a difference. I use it at night and the smallest amount, only around the areas where I have spots or bad texture. If you suffer from severe acne or you have a sensitive skin I recommend to avoid it - my sister didn't like it for this reasons. Also if you're wondering about the smell - It's ok, it barley has a fragrance.

Still the best

Posted by DiahElmo-26 on Dec 12, 2015

Regularly use this at night. But price keep increasing. will consider to buy again or not.

Results are great, as long as you keep using it

Posted by 5189052797297412845 on Jul 11, 2015

The results aren't long term, but as long as you keep using the product, you will see a change in your skin. Requires commitment.

Works great - overtime you can see the effect

Posted by 5002759556028883512 on Feb 26, 2015

Works great - overtime you can see the effect

It's making my skin dry,

Posted by 5219553085802874636 on Jan 26, 2015

It's making my skin dry, but i think its a good cream

I Like!

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jan 17, 2015

I've really been enjoying this product, which I started using 3 weeks ago. I have combination skin with frequent mild breakouts in numerous places. One of my challenges is caring for my skin and balancing out the moisture - often a part of my face will be oily and another part super dry. I apply the glycolic cream lightly all over my face (first at night, but I skipped the recommended 4 weeks only at night and am now using it in the morning as it seems pretty mild), with a light marula oil moisturizer on top. In conjunction with the marula oil, it seems to really even-out/ balance my skin and leave it with a lovely, glowing, matte texture. I've also noticed a significant diminishing of some old scars and imperfections on my face. I've still had some breakouts, so I can't say that it's a perfect miracle product. It's definitely helped though and I think it's a great quality product.

love hate relationship.it takes more time to observe

Posted by 5415468849225262259 on Dec 30, 2014

love hate relationship with it, still under observation =) so far so good

good

Posted by 5370328923236175322 on Nov 13, 2014

when i got it it was very watery. hope it's good

This is wery good!! Works wery well

Posted by 5649715876349777040 on Nov 11, 2014

I have mixed skin, dry and some acne.. This cream renews my skin, acne and black spots have gone, and my skin looks younger. Small wrinkles have Been smaller, and what a GLOW!! Will continue to buy this product.

Buena opción para empezar con los ácidos

Posted by 4672250703538051656 on Oct 02, 2014

Cogí esta crema porque quería empezar a usar ácido glicólico pero me daban un poco de miedo las cremas con concentraciones más altas. La uso por la noche, día sí, día no, y aunque algo de efecto sí he notado, creo que cuando se me acabe repetiré pero con la del 10%. Llevo usándola algo menos de un mes, y sí que creo que me ha mejorado un poco la textura de la piel, pero no he notado un efecto tan maravilloso como el que describen otras personas, por eso creo que probaré a subir la concentración. Al aplicar la crema se nota un cierto escozor, pero vamos, algo muy leve y que desaparece rápidamente. No obstante, como uno nunca sabe como va a reaccionar la piel, creo que esta crema al 5% es ideal para probar cómo nos va el ácido glicólico.