Will continue to use

Posted by Reviewer3361039 on Apr 09, 2012

My skin has a lot of red spots and scars from years of acne. I was very excited to read all the reviews of this product and decided to give it a try. I've been using it for a wk now. and only used it at night times 1 min before applying moisturizer. It does remove dead skin cells and but doesn't exfoliate like others have said. So it's good in some way because it makes exfoliation easier. After exfoliating my skin with another scrubber, my skin feels so refreshed and cleared. Like I said, i only used it for a week so I am hopeful for the result in later day. My skin is used to harsh acne products so maybe that's why it wasn't stingy when i applied it. So for few days i tried using it in the morning before moisturizer (then tinted moisturizer). But this wasn't a good idea because thruout the day my skin felt clugged and like there was patches of dead epithelial cells. So I don't use it day time any more! My skin has become so much softer and clearer as a result of this cream. I like it so far and I hope to see my red patches disappear soon (like others have experienced!)

helps with the acne

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Oct 28, 2011

This stings on application, even though I've been using this for a few weeks. The sting, and the occasional itch, is tolerable. I have to really use this sparingly or the sting and itch gets intolerable, and my face will turn red. Also I realised that when I use too much of it, it tends to aggravate my acne. This helps to dry up the existing acne, and makes them go away faster when I use my acne treatment. It doesn't really prevent acne. What I like is that it has helped to loosen oil plugs, and makes my pores look smaller. My complexion also seems more even. Although the instructions say that you can use this in the morning as well, I'm keeping to just the night time application cos too much AHA can cause sun sensitivity. I'm using SPF 30 in the daytime for sun protection.

Great product !

Posted by 5038559572259347405 on Aug 15, 2013

I've been using this cream for a little over a month now and I really saw the difference. My acne scars diminished really fast and my skin is much clearer. Pores are tight ! I will diffidently repurchase it !

Really like this product, but...

Posted by velvetvetiver on May 05, 2013

I really like this product because after using it for a week, I actually saw a more refined skin texture. However, there is something inside the product that either irritates my skin, or it's just that it's too harsh on my skin somehow that it gives me these little bumps...Could be a combination of factors I have to say. Things that can be improved are that I wish it came in a more hygienic pump bottle instead of a jar where you have to scoop the product out with your fingers, and I also wish it was of a more liquid and thin consistency so that I can feel that the lotion is being properly absorbed into the skin and not just sitting on top of it.

slight burning

Posted by 5059860109326603738 on Aug 14, 2013

I am glad I started with the 5% vs the 10%. There is a slight stinging sensation once applied, but that disappears in less than a minute. I have reached the twice a day stage yet.

Reviva Labs, 5% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by 4826714255549365370 on May 28, 2016

The 5% cream is gentle enough for me to use 3-4 times a week on my face. I use it most often on my hands and there is far less wrinkles after a few weeks. Researcher say that of all the AHA acids, Glycol Acid may be the most effective. I would purchase this cream again.

I Like!

Posted by 4924636139999126085 on Jan 17, 2015

I've really been enjoying this product, which I started using 3 weeks ago. I have combination skin with frequent mild breakouts in numerous places. One of my challenges is caring for my skin and balancing out the moisture - often a part of my face will be oily and another part super dry. I apply the glycolic cream lightly all over my face (first at night, but I skipped the recommended 4 weeks only at night and am now using it in the morning as it seems pretty mild), with a light marula oil moisturizer on top. In conjunction with the marula oil, it seems to really even-out/ balance my skin and leave it with a lovely, glowing, matte texture. I've also noticed a significant diminishing of some old scars and imperfections on my face. I've still had some breakouts, so I can't say that it's a perfect miracle product. It's definitely helped though and I think it's a great quality product.

GOOD

Posted by 5749359803935590094 on Jun 27, 2013

GOOD

didnd use it to much

Posted by 5240284961344710558 on Jul 10, 2013

plan on using it in the wintter when the sun isn't so hursh

effective.

Posted by 4716297960561122233 on Jul 17, 2013

I was presently surprised to see it work. After a week or two, my face felt more smooth. I try to not use it everyday however because it might be too harsh for my skin. I do not use it in the morning because it could make my skin more vulnerable to sunlight.