need more of this!!

Posted by Reviewer1559857 on Feb 20, 2011

I'm redoing my review since I've been using this nightly for a month or two and seen a big change on my skin. During the first couple of weeks my face got so dry it was peeling and itchy. The cream was stinging like mad for about a half an hour after every application. Later on it settled, there's only a slight tingling for maybe five minutes, blackheads and all sorts of clogs nearly gone, old scars are healing and light wrinkles disappearing. All in all my facial skin feels a lot stronger and healthier, less sensitive. Redness, tightness from drought and excess oil production during the day have all reduced. My skin is thin and delicate so I won't be moving on to the 10% cream, but will keep this 5% in my arsenal. This cream has a subtle scent like lemon yoghurt, delicious in my opinion.

Excellent Results

Posted by Reviewer2825501 on Jan 07, 2009

This cream has cleared up redspots, acne discolorations/scars, and freckles. It's also prevented my skin from breaking out since exfoliating skin cells keeps the pores from being blocked. I highly recommend this cream. It is very affordable an effective.....even more so than very expensive creams.

Truly Delivers

Posted by Reviewer2611691 on Apr 25, 2010

I have a condition called erythema where my facial skin is always red and mildly sensitive. It happened because of overuse of acne prescription. My skin is also very rough and in constant need of exfoliation; every night I exfoliate. Manual exfoliation worked, but I was always rough again the next night. I thought about using acids, but passed on it because of my thinking of making my redness worse. But, I decided to try the lowest concentration of glycolic acid. This stuff is good. I apply every night and wake up with super smooth skin. My acne scars are fading and new zits don't become a monster. The best part is that it doesn't irritate my skin. I barely feel a tingle when I apply. I would recommend this to anyone in need of a miracle.

Glycolic Acid cream -- great stuff

Posted by Reviewer1209129 on Jan 05, 2009

I had a VERY expensive version of this from an esthetician, but found this substitute with the same active ingredient for a MUCH more reasonable cost. Glycolic Acid is one of the few authentically effective ingredients in skin care. Ask a doctor.

gift from god

Posted by Reviewer1516913 on Nov 03, 2009

this is the only thing that has ever worked on my skin; i have battled acne for years; it hasnt cleared it up completely but the size has significantly reduced and my skin is a lot clearer than it ever has been; even during that time of the month my breaks outs are much less.

Love this product!! I would buy this cream again.

Posted by Reviewer2476058 on Jan 02, 2012

80% of my acne gone after I used this cream for a week! Really work for my skin. Stings little bit, but just a little! feels like it kills all germs and acnes.

Great product!

Posted by 5560928310980289907 on Aug 31, 2012

I am extremely pleased with the results of this cream! I have been using it for about a month and can see a dramatic difference in my skin. The scaring and pigmentation from acne are diminishing and my skin is much smoother!

Good exfoliator

Posted by Reviewer2391099 on Apr 02, 2012

I love this product! I use it every night and the next morning my skin looks fresh and bright. I have combination skin with stubborn black heads and occasional breakouts but I find that my skin has been in better condition after I started using the glycolic acid cream. Doesn't sting or itch when I put it on, except sometimes on the sides of my nose where I have quite dry skin. Will order the 10% cream after using this one up.

An amazing product!

Posted by Reviewer2579376 on Jul 11, 2012

This has really helped my skin! I have far less impurities nowadays, this is a miracle product for me. I will never let go of this product! The only downside is that you burn in the sun quite easily when you use this, so you have to wear spf at all times.

haven't you used it yet

Posted by Reviewer1004077 on Apr 24, 2013

I used to exfoliate my skin with organic rice bran and I thought this was the best way to remove dead skin cell. However, I watched a TV show and they said it can scratch your skin and your skin become more sensitive. I googled other safer ways and found AHA would be the best solution. My skin type is neutral but quite sensitive so I ordered 5 rather than 10. After I tried it at night and on the next morning... Miracle My skin was super soft I felt quite stinging when I apply the product but soon become OK so if you have sensitive skin and worried it would be harsh for your skin. Don't worry I use it about 2,3 times a week depend on my skin condition but only at night. I think I will use this forever so plz never discontinue it