My skin never looked better!

Posted by 5332621445573319164 on Apr 16, 2016

Best face product I have ever bought. I'm using it at night, before applying moisturizer. My skin is much clearer now.

very good

Posted by 5508783280982950734 on Apr 08, 2016

Nice

Posted by 4622444285107511714 on Mar 08, 2016

High performing

Posted by 5248427834962012610 on Mar 01, 2016

Performs well. Smells good!

Like this product!

Posted by 5572177397211698155 on Dec 20, 2015

I use this product under my daily lotion and I think it gives good results!

Takes care of the pimples

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Dec 16, 2015

Stings a bit, but I certainly got rid of my pimples. I combine it with a AHA foaming face wash by the brand of Hadalabo which I apply with a electrical face brush. It was just an inexpensive brush, nothing fancy like Clarisonic, but it does the same thing. After that, I put on 10% salicylic acid and 20% glycolic acid. Then I put this cream on, with Pure & Basic, Vitamin E Oil, 21,000 IU as my only eye cream. This instantly got rid of my horrible hormonal acne and blackheads. My skin looks better than ever, and it is NOT a hard or expensive regime to follow. It takes just two minutes every night. I used to use very expensive products like MD Formulations, but I simply couldn't afford it any more, so I had to rethink my regimen. This works better, and everything combined costs as much as one of the products from MD.

Great cream! Skin glows, defects go away! Will order again

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

Love this and use it daily ( only at nights thought). Great cream, great results ( comb. skin, age 35) Will order again. IT IS IMPORTANT TO APPLY SUNSCREEN AT DAYTIME WHILE USING THIS CREAM! I use one of Reviva's sun screen moisturizing day cream - good combination, love it. If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

really works!

Posted by 4886263875478491894 on Oct 31, 2015

at first it may cause some sensitivity, because it peels the skin. so i use it every other day, and moister alot. recommended for winter time usage.

מוצר חובה לחורף! נהדר כשרוצים לחדש את עור הפנים מהנזקים שהצטברו בקיץ

Posted by 5310416109424512625 on Sep 12, 2015

Great! A must have

It works

Posted by 4879115406319713720 on Jun 25, 2015

This product does work but if you have sensitive skin you have to go slow with the applications. I can only use it every 2 days.