Possibly comedogenic

Posted by Reviewer1649740 on Sep 01, 2010

I used this for a time to help with acne scars and sun damage, and it seemed to help with that. However, because of the ingredients, I think it was making my acne worse, I had way more blackheads. As far as I know glycolic acid can be good for your skin, but you should try for a noncomedogenic (doesn't clog pores, cause acne) formulation of glycolic acid. When purchasing a product, check online to make sure that none of the ingredients are comedogenic. Hope this is helpful and I wish you all well!

Way too strong

Posted by Reviewer1701371 on Nov 26, 2012

This was way too strong for my combination skin. I've tried this twice, a few week each time but could't continue because I got so many spots.

dont think it worked

Posted by 4815285692440934482 on Aug 25, 2013

saw the good reviews and gave it a try. Have been using for many weeks but didnt not see any difference or smoothness or lightening of scars. Did not feel any tingling too. Maybe my skin is too thick. Haha. Will still proceed to try the 10% and see how it goes

Glycolic Cream 5%

Posted by 4996445191210828349 on May 03, 2014

A little drying, haven't seen any effect

I would presume the 10% one is better.

Posted by 5311742311727924689 on Mar 07, 2015

yes, you know its an active product, cause you can feel the burn on your skin, which is normal. stopped using tho, cause didn't notice any profound effect

dosen`t works

Posted by 4764726493676138459 on May 25, 2015

i use it from 3 weeks and dont see any dofferents - the purpose is for cure acne, but dosent works

NEED HELP DESPERATELY

Posted by 5147428537823494040 on Dec 08, 2015

I've used this twice on last week and currently giving a week off. First time I applied on my skin, didn't sting at all so I was relieved after all the comments saying it stings alot. My problem is I'm having skin trouble and I never had this issue before. I have dry skin and focus on moisturizing more because my skin never breaksout. I'm not sure if my breakout is resulted from using this or not but I'm worried since some people had same experience as me. Is this normal on first week?

Unfortunately not good for sensitive skin

Posted by 5124146409412744011 on May 26, 2016

It definitely does what it says it'll do, but it also gave me very bad eczema. I'm prone to eczema so I doubt this would happen to everyone, but if you have sensitive skin, this is not your cream.