smoother skin after 10 days

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Mar 09, 2012

I use it only at night and I wake up with smoother skin. The skin feels softer, and the pores look smaller. When you apply it you can feel a tingling sensation, which goes away if you apply moisturizer on it.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

I don't feel any tingling. Skin does seem to have fewer fine lines the morning after a night application.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2312170 on May 23, 2008

My dermitologist prescribed glycolic acid cream to diminish the rednesss on my face from many years of sun exposure. The cream seems to work pretty well. The redness is mostly gone.

LOVE

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I love this stuff. It's like a miracle cream. I don't know how it moisturises, fights pimples and evens skin tone without drying out the skin or causing irritation, but it does. And I love it! I use this in conjunction with Avalon Organics cleanser and toner, then I use this, followed by the Avalon vitamin c moisturiser. This has really helped me combat hormonal acne- not cured yet but well on the way thanks to this great cream. It has such pue ingredients also, making it even better for the price. This is my second pot I've bought. Something like this would cost at least twice the price in Australia, so thanks again iHerb for the great products. I recommend this cream to anyone of all ages.

Good product

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014

I've used it a few times and then I switched to the 10% version of this product. It's good to use it in case you want to do chemical peels after that.

Best Kept Beauty Secret

Posted by 5612183098921816856 on Jun 26, 2014

Buy this now. I only wish I could have discovered this sooner. My skin never looked better before - zits, dry patches, black pores aound my nose- all gone since and I started using this. My complexion looks so even as if it was photoshoped, girl - you can skip your foundation. Results are noticiable after 1.5-2 weeks of CORRECT use, dont do the mistake Ive done and put too much of it, a sugar cube of this is all you need. If youre getting dry patched around your face - you are using too much of this. a) Let your skin rest and mouisturize it well , just let it heal before you continue using the product or else the patched of dry skin will be getting even worse. b) Start using much less- it shouldnt sting when you apply it. This is now my best kept beauty secret and I will definitly repurchase when Ill done with the first jar.

זה באמת עובד

Posted by melinatrikidi on Jun 09, 2016

מרגישים שזה עושה משהו ....!

really works!

Posted by 4886263875478491894 on Oct 31, 2015

at first it may cause some sensitivity, because it peels the skin. so i use it every other day, and moister alot. recommended for winter time usage.

How have I lived without this?

Posted by lippyjunky on Sep 16, 2014

Simply amazing cream. I'm 36 and have been having acne prone skin for the past year due to hormonal changes and insufficient vitamins (I think?). Bought this on a whim along with supplements as well as Omega 3 through iHerb. I felt apprehensive before using the 5% Glycolic Acid, thinking it might sting and braced myself for the inevitable peeling that usually occurs when using stronger creams in the past. Lo and behold, just a smidgen of stinging the first 3-4 days during my nightly regime and pimples that was threatening to emerge disappeared. I also noticed less formation of whiteheads on my face. Every alternate morning, I used a gentle sponge to 'exfoliate' the dead skin cells before my morning regime of cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen. Pores appear smaller with regular usage, it's been 2 weeks and my skin is glowing, so much for the first time in my life I dared to step out for groceries without at least some concealer on. I did prep my face by applying my serums and night moisturizer before the Glycolic cream. Am thinking maybe that's why I don't feel the stinging and I barely feel anything now when I apply it. Am thinking I should try 10% next. Anyway, love this product, and will definitely re-order. To me, it's a very small investment and it might not be suitable for extremely sensitive skin. However, if normal grainy scrubs are not suitable for your skin, like mine. Hope you find this helpful!

slight burning

Posted by 5059860109326603738 on Aug 14, 2013

I am glad I started with the 5% vs the 10%. There is a slight stinging sensation once applied, but that disappears in less than a minute. I have reached the twice a day stage yet.