10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviva Labs, 5% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

great

Posted by 4715869769198496142 on Aug 21, 2012

This makes my pores look smaller and cleaner and evens out my skintone.It does sting when applied, but I don't have a problem with that. It also has no strong smell which is great. Great product, I just might prefer a tube to a jar, but that's not very important.

Will continue to purchase

Posted by Reviewer1400724 on Oct 13, 2009

Bought this for acne scarring, I believe it's working. Very pleased with this product

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Nov 02, 2009

Skin looks and feels great with this product. I notice a huge difference in the fine lines on my face. I look younger!

Best

Posted by Lycka82 on Apr 23, 2013

This cream I'm going to repurchase again and again because it really saved my skin from the breakouts. It cleanses and tightens pores, evens the skintone and lightens postacne. Doesn't irritate.

helps with the acne

Posted by Reviewer1095723 on Oct 28, 2011

This stings on application, even though I've been using this for a few weeks. The sting, and the occasional itch, is tolerable. I have to really use this sparingly or the sting and itch gets intolerable, and my face will turn red. Also I realised that when I use too much of it, it tends to aggravate my acne. This helps to dry up the existing acne, and makes them go away faster when I use my acne treatment. It doesn't really prevent acne. What I like is that it has helped to loosen oil plugs, and makes my pores look smaller. My complexion also seems more even. Although the instructions say that you can use this in the morning as well, I'm keeping to just the night time application cos too much AHA can cause sun sensitivity. I'm using SPF 30 in the daytime for sun protection.