Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

I don't feel any tingling. Skin does seem to have fewer fine lines the morning after a night application.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2312170 on May 23, 2008

My dermitologist prescribed glycolic acid cream to diminish the rednesss on my face from many years of sun exposure. The cream seems to work pretty well. The redness is mostly gone.

LOVE

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I love this stuff. It's like a miracle cream. I don't know how it moisturises, fights pimples and evens skin tone without drying out the skin or causing irritation, but it does. And I love it! I use this in conjunction with Avalon Organics cleanser and toner, then I use this, followed by the Avalon vitamin c moisturiser. This has really helped me combat hormonal acne- not cured yet but well on the way thanks to this great cream. It has such pue ingredients also, making it even better for the price. This is my second pot I've bought. Something like this would cost at least twice the price in Australia, so thanks again iHerb for the great products. I recommend this cream to anyone of all ages.

Good product

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014

I've used it a few times and then I switched to the 10% version of this product. It's good to use it in case you want to do chemical peels after that.

Takes care of the pimples

Posted by Reviewer2632169 on Dec 16, 2015

Stings a bit, but I certainly got rid of my pimples. I combine it with a AHA foaming face wash by the brand of Hadalabo which I apply with a electrical face brush. It was just an inexpensive brush, nothing fancy like Clarisonic, but it does the same thing. After that, I put on 10% salicylic acid and 20% glycolic acid. Then I put this cream on, with Pure & Basic, Vitamin E Oil, 21,000 IU as my only eye cream. This instantly got rid of my horrible hormonal acne and blackheads. My skin looks better than ever, and it is NOT a hard or expensive regime to follow. It takes just two minutes every night. I used to use very expensive products like MD Formulations, but I simply couldn't afford it any more, so I had to rethink my regimen. This works better, and everything combined costs as much as one of the products from MD.

slight burning

Posted by 5059860109326603738 on Aug 14, 2013

I am glad I started with the 5% vs the 10%. There is a slight stinging sensation once applied, but that disappears in less than a minute. I have reached the twice a day stage yet.

Really like this product, but...

Posted by velvetvetiver on May 05, 2013

I really like this product because after using it for a week, I actually saw a more refined skin texture. However, there is something inside the product that either irritates my skin, or it's just that it's too harsh on my skin somehow that it gives me these little bumps...Could be a combination of factors I have to say. Things that can be improved are that I wish it came in a more hygienic pump bottle instead of a jar where you have to scoop the product out with your fingers, and I also wish it was of a more liquid and thin consistency so that I can feel that the lotion is being properly absorbed into the skin and not just sitting on top of it.

Reviva Labs 5% Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by Reviewer3236578 on Aug 27, 2012

Have only been using for a month but can definately see results, my skin is much brighter, just need to remember to moisturise after all your skin will become a bit dry.

Great product, needs a bit getting used to though

Posted by Reviewer2570179 on Apr 05, 2012

My sensitive combination skin first got a bit red when applying but soon it got used to the product. My skin feels so soft and much fresher in the morning. I recommend this for both mature skin that needs a bit of pick-me-up and clogged up skin which needs to be freshened. I'll soon try the 10% version! Great price.

great cream

Posted by Reviewer2408750 on Jan 10, 2011

nice cream, didn't make me break out and really helped to fade my acne scars and freckles...loved it!