smoother skin after 10 days

Posted by Reviewer1511810 on Mar 09, 2012

I use it only at night and I wake up with smoother skin. The skin feels softer, and the pores look smaller. When you apply it you can feel a tingling sensation, which goes away if you apply moisturizer on it.

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

I don't feel any tingling. Skin does seem to have fewer fine lines the morning after a night application.

Seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2312170 on May 23, 2008

My dermitologist prescribed glycolic acid cream to diminish the rednesss on my face from many years of sun exposure. The cream seems to work pretty well. The redness is mostly gone.

LOVE

Posted by alicia1991 on Sep 30, 2013

I love this stuff. It's like a miracle cream. I don't know how it moisturises, fights pimples and evens skin tone without drying out the skin or causing irritation, but it does. And I love it! I use this in conjunction with Avalon Organics cleanser and toner, then I use this, followed by the Avalon vitamin c moisturiser. This has really helped me combat hormonal acne- not cured yet but well on the way thanks to this great cream. It has such pue ingredients also, making it even better for the price. This is my second pot I've bought. Something like this would cost at least twice the price in Australia, so thanks again iHerb for the great products. I recommend this cream to anyone of all ages.

really works!

Posted by 4886263875478491894 on Oct 31, 2015

at first it may cause some sensitivity, because it peels the skin. so i use it every other day, and moister alot. recommended for winter time usage.

Good product

Posted by healthy-tips-tricks on Sep 11, 2014

I've used it a few times and then I switched to the 10% version of this product. It's good to use it in case you want to do chemical peels after that.

slight burning

Posted by 5059860109326603738 on Aug 14, 2013

I am glad I started with the 5% vs the 10%. There is a slight stinging sensation once applied, but that disappears in less than a minute. I have reached the twice a day stage yet.

Really like this product, but...

Posted by velvetvetiver on May 05, 2013

I really like this product because after using it for a week, I actually saw a more refined skin texture. However, there is something inside the product that either irritates my skin, or it's just that it's too harsh on my skin somehow that it gives me these little bumps...Could be a combination of factors I have to say. Things that can be improved are that I wish it came in a more hygienic pump bottle instead of a jar where you have to scoop the product out with your fingers, and I also wish it was of a more liquid and thin consistency so that I can feel that the lotion is being properly absorbed into the skin and not just sitting on top of it.

Refreshing

Posted by Reviewer1150203 on Mar 03, 2013

Like this and will buy again, but maybe 10%.

Posted by Reviewer3050761 on Jul 17, 2013

Not many skin care products keep all they promise, but this one actually does. My skin has never looked so good. I used to have clogged pores and break outs all of the time, but now I only have a few blemishes around my period. Will purchase again.