New To iHerb?

Reviva Labs, 5% Glycolic Acid Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Nov 02, 2009

Skin looks and feels great with this product. I notice a huge difference in the fine lines on my face. I look younger!

Best

Posted by Lycka82 on Apr 23, 2013

This cream I'm going to repurchase again and again because it really saved my skin from the breakouts. It cleanses and tightens pores, evens the skintone and lightens postacne. Doesn't irritate.

haven't you used it yet

Posted by Reviewer1004077 on Apr 24, 2013

I used to exfoliate my skin with organic rice bran and I thought this was the best way to remove dead skin cell. However, I watched a TV show and they said it can scratch your skin and your skin become more sensitive. I googled other safer ways and found AHA would be the best solution. My skin type is neutral but quite sensitive so I ordered 5 rather than 10. After I tried it at night and on the next morning... Miracle My skin was super soft I felt quite stinging when I apply the product but soon become OK so if you have sensitive skin and worried it would be harsh for your skin. Don't worry I use it about 2,3 times a week depend on my skin condition but only at night. I think I will use this forever so plz never discontinue it

Will continue to use

Posted by Reviewer3361039 on Apr 09, 2012

My skin has a lot of red spots and scars from years of acne. I was very excited to read all the reviews of this product and decided to give it a try. I've been using it for a wk now. and only used it at night times 1 min before applying moisturizer. It does remove dead skin cells and but doesn't exfoliate like others have said. So it's good in some way because it makes exfoliation easier. After exfoliating my skin with another scrubber, my skin feels so refreshed and cleared. Like I said, i only used it for a week so I am hopeful for the result in later day. My skin is used to harsh acne products so maybe that's why it wasn't stingy when i applied it. So for few days i tried using it in the morning before moisturizer (then tinted moisturizer). But this wasn't a good idea because thruout the day my skin felt clugged and like there was patches of dead epithelial cells. So I don't use it day time any more! My skin has become so much softer and clearer as a result of this cream. I like it so far and I hope to see my red patches disappear soon (like others have experienced!)

Nice product

Posted by Reviewer2467468 on Jun 21, 2012

I don't feel any tingling. Skin does seem to have fewer fine lines the morning after a night application.