10% Off Orders Over $40!

Reviva Labs, Alpha Lipoic Acid, Vitamin C Ester & DMAE Cream, 2 oz (55 g)

I loved this product at one time but not anymore

Posted by Reviewer1646560 on Mar 28, 2013

I have used this product for many years but recently I purchased this cream and something went terribly wrong I broke out in a rash all over my face neck and around my eyes this has never happened before which leads me to believe that there have been some changes to the formulation and It was a change for the worst, I used many of Revivas products for years and stopped using them because of similar problems. My biggest disappointment was in iHerbs bad attitude when I had to return some of these products they were very critical about having to accept the returns and claimed that I had made many returns which was not at all true, I have spent many thousand of dollars with iHerb and never should they criticize anyone for having to return an item that has caused a severe allergic reaction. I no longer buy any cosmetics here as I do not appreciate their not standing behind the products they sell. The prices keep going up on most products I use and I have found much better prices for many products I previously purchased here. I have purchased from other companies and I never had a hard time from them when it came to returns, there were no questions asked and were very accommodating and understanding.

Excellent cream.

Posted by Reviewer1317910 on Aug 23, 2009

This night cream is excellent value for money. It has no nasty, no smell and has not caused me any problems (which is pretty unusual as I seem allergic to many creams!) It has just the right texture - not too greasy but rich enough for my aging skin. I will definitely be buying more.

good

Posted by Reviewer2434301 on Nov 04, 2009

although I am yet to see an anti-aging effect, this one feels good and no allergy for my sensitive skin so far.

Looking good!

Posted by Reviewer2043332 on Aug 06, 2009

Have used for several years and skin looks great.

wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1387219 on Oct 23, 2008

this cream seems to renew my skin, giving it a healthy, more youthful look. It appears to accelerate cell turnover. I've used it for a year and find it far outperforms similar products. I wouldn't want to do without it.