I loved this product at one time but not anymore

Posted by Reviewer1646560 on Mar 28, 2013

I have used this product for many years but recently I purchased this cream and something went terribly wrong I broke out in a rash all over my face neck and around my eyes this has never happened before which leads me to believe that there have been some changes to the formulation and It was a change for the worst, I used many of Revivas products for years and stopped using them because of similar problems. My biggest disappointment was in iHerbs bad attitude when I had to return some of these products they were very critical about having to accept the returns and claimed that I had made many returns which was not at all true, I have spent many thousand of dollars with iHerb and never should they criticize anyone for having to return an item that has caused a severe allergic reaction. I no longer buy any cosmetics here as I do not appreciate their not standing behind the products they sell. The prices keep going up on most products I use and I have found much better prices for many products I previously purchased here. I have purchased from other companies and I never had a hard time from them when it came to returns, there were no questions asked and were very accommodating and understanding.

Not Impressed . . .

Posted by Reviewer1283504 on Sep 08, 2010

As soon as I started using this cream, my skin began to break out. I never break out, even in my teens I didn't, so I was surprised. No positive benefits for me.

Beware of allergies

Posted by Reviewer1060516 on Dec 17, 2013

Something in this product caused me to develop a rash all over my face and neck. It felt good on my skin at first and then it started burning. Woke up with horrible red rash.

TRULY NOT RATABLE. Clicked only per your demand

Posted by 4750761380390543030 on Aug 27, 2015

Some ingredients may be soothing to some degree in some users as are many hundreds of others. Personally I've yet to see any published proof that non-biologically absorbed topical ALA is any more absorbable than ALA by mouth, which it is not.

Do not buy

Posted by 4750070018869456362 on Nov 01, 2015

I bought this cream because of good reviews and honestly I do not understand how people can like it. I started using it and noticed that my skin looks dull and pores are clogged. I switched to another cream and my skin improved right away. Ended up using it as a hand cream.

No no no

Posted by Reviewer1324023 on Jan 17, 2012

I dont like this product