brown spot night cream

Posted by Reviewer2985503 on Jun 21, 2009

This is the right stuff! I had bad sun damage from driving on the backs of my hands and they are SO much improved. The spots and freckles are just fading away. I wear gloves when I drive now. I also use this on my face and my skin is so much clearer and brighter. My face is looking so much more youthful and new. I use this with the Reviva day cream so I get round the clock lightning and sun block protection. This product really works. I will buy this again.

Really works

Posted by Reviewer3117341 on Jan 20, 2012

This has really worked to fade an old brown spot on my face that months of using another product did nothing for. Amazing!

from israel

Posted by Reviewer2435098 on Nov 19, 2011

bought it for my mother-in-law. she says her brown spots got lighter after one week of using this cream. will order more for her.

Somewhat effective

Posted by MikeMember on Jun 25, 2013

After a couple weeks, it seems to be working on some stubborn dark spots. I just wish it would work a little faster.

Greatly improves the skin.

Posted by Reviewer2970222 on Apr 25, 2011

Used daily this item and see the difference, gentle on the face.

Doesn't really work well

Posted by Reviewer1604844 on Jun 02, 2010

I've been using this every night for 2 weeks on my sunspots/freckles. I don't notice any difference.

Brightens without irritation :)

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Aug 16, 2011

I have only been using it for a couple weeks, but my dark patches are noticeably lighter. I will definitely keep using :)

So far okay.

Posted by 4615601395120922691 on Feb 15, 2013

I have seen a little bit of change. I've been using this for about 3 weeks now. Hopefully, it will work better the longer I use it. Not irritating at all.

Seems effective

Posted by Reviewer1357739 on Oct 12, 2009

The price is great. I noticed one particular spot seems fading just after using it for few days. I hope it's not my hallucination.

Fine

Posted by Reviewer1080812 on May 03, 2012

It seem to fade the spots but I'm not sure yet.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »