Posted by Reviewer1833102 on Sep 05, 2008

I am a skeptic by nature so when I was told about this product, I doubted it's claims but being desperate, I decided to give it a try. Yes, yes, yes it works. It does take time so be patient but you will be amazed. Also use in conjunction with the day fade cream and alternate with the night fade cream as suggested.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1352709 on Nov 16, 2008

I bought this to go along with the cream that is made by the same company. I'm using it on the back of my hands and have noticed about a 75% improvement on brown spots. Would highly recommend this, along with the cream.

Product really works!!

Posted by Reviewer1085359 on Aug 05, 2010

The brown spots are just about gone in just under a month. Love the product. Iherb has the best prices around and excellent products. Thank you Iherb. SW from Tn

Very effective product

Posted by 5680766610357384742 on Jun 08, 2013

My freckles have been present for my entire life as long as I remember. I read a good review of this product the other day. The price was just right for me and I decided to try it out before summer would become too strong. It came quickly and even in a few days after I started using it, I recognized immediate effect on my freckles. I also had a couple of age spots but they are also drastically fading now. The product is very light, not greasy, is very easy to use right after I wash my face.. Great product, I will continue to use it to prevent and reduce my freckles and age spots.

Working Good

Posted by Reviewer2688501 on Jan 02, 2010

I have been using it for a few weeks and my brown spots fro my acne are lightening up

Brown Spot Gel

Posted by Anntann on Feb 20, 2008

I have seen amazing results with this product and have shared it with my two sisters and mother.

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

I use it on my chest for 4 weeks now, together with the day creme and night creme. My chest had to much sun....I also scrub my skin every weeks to fasten the result, and I must say, my skin looks better now..I also use sunscreen when I'n in the sun to pevent getting brown spots again. It's worth trying

5 stars

Posted by Reviewer3135217 on Feb 21, 2012

Items as described, and fast shipping Thank you so much

Super

Posted by Reviewer3358495 on Mar 25, 2012

Its realy works...

It works!

Posted by Reviewer1682934 on Apr 11, 2012

Not sure if it's psychological, but my spots seem distinctly lighter after only a couple of applications.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »