Reviva Labs, Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Reviews 5-star

when nothing else worked

Posted by Reviewer3354543 on May 23, 2008

This is the 3rd product I tried for brown spots due to acne scars and this is the only worked that seems to be working. I started seeing results in just 7 days.

Definately works!

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Jun 02, 2009

I'm 36 and have mild pigmentation on my cheekbone area, its a combination of hormonal pigmentation (from pregnancy) and sun freckles. I noticed an effect after the 2nd day. There has been a 50% reduction after the second week. I think its more effective of the hormonal pigmentaion though. I'm amazed as ive used hydroquinone creams before and nothing has worked. This definately works, and my mum commented..'gee your skin is looking good'. Now she wants some too!!

the cream works for me

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Apr 08, 2010

This is an update to my original review. The cream does not make my sensitive skin break out. It's been more than a month that I started using this cream on freckle/pigmentation spots on my face and I see the spots almost completely gone, and my face looks better. The cream is pasty, but I use it only at night and only on spots, so no problem there. Daytime I put on a cream with sunscreen.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Mar 12, 2008

I have bad hype-pigmentation from past sun damage. Now I avoid the sun as much as possible but still needed to fade the dark areas all over my face. I've only been using it for about ten days and although it can take up to six weeks for really great results; I am already seeing some fading and smoothing of skin tone. Very nice results so far. I also use the Skin Lightener for Day with SPF15 from the same company.

Nice cream!

Posted by Reviewer1675120 on Apr 13, 2009

I've only been using the night cream for about 3 weeks and already notice the fading of my dark spots. The cream is light, not greasy and so far, no break outs. My skin is moisturized and soft. I recommend this highly.