when nothing else worked

Posted by Reviewer3354543 on May 23, 2008

This is the 3rd product I tried for brown spots due to acne scars and this is the only worked that seems to be working. I started seeing results in just 7 days.

Definately works!

Posted by Reviewer1483401 on Jun 02, 2009

I'm 36 and have mild pigmentation on my cheekbone area, its a combination of hormonal pigmentation (from pregnancy) and sun freckles. I noticed an effect after the 2nd day. There has been a 50% reduction after the second week. I think its more effective of the hormonal pigmentaion though. I'm amazed as ive used hydroquinone creams before and nothing has worked. This definately works, and my mum commented..'gee your skin is looking good'. Now she wants some too!!

the cream works for me

Posted by Reviewer1589574 on Apr 08, 2010

This is an update to my original review. The cream does not make my sensitive skin break out. It's been more than a month that I started using this cream on freckle/pigmentation spots on my face and I see the spots almost completely gone, and my face looks better. The cream is pasty, but I use it only at night and only on spots, so no problem there. Daytime I put on a cream with sunscreen.

Excellent Product!

Posted by Reviewer2873822 on Mar 12, 2008

I have bad hype-pigmentation from past sun damage. Now I avoid the sun as much as possible but still needed to fade the dark areas all over my face. I've only been using it for about ten days and although it can take up to six weeks for really great results; I am already seeing some fading and smoothing of skin tone. Very nice results so far. I also use the Skin Lightener for Day with SPF15 from the same company.

Nice cream!

Posted by Reviewer1675120 on Apr 13, 2009

I've only been using the night cream for about 3 weeks and already notice the fading of my dark spots. The cream is light, not greasy and so far, no break outs. My skin is moisturized and soft. I recommend this highly.

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer1114722 on Apr 26, 2010

I use this in combination with the day fade cream. I've seen a visible lightening of brown spots on my face for the past 3 weeks. A bit goes a very long way, too. So a great value! I'm happy with the light scent and creamy texture. Absorbs fast and doesn't feel greasy. I'm starting to use it for those spots on my shoulders and arms too!

seems to work

Posted by Reviewer2292722 on Mar 01, 2009

I use it on my chest for 4 weeks now, together with the night gel and day creme. My chest had to much sun....I also scrub my skin every weeks to fasten the result, and I must say, my skin looks better now..I also use sunscreen when I'n in the sun to pevent getting brown spots again. It's worth trying!

Reviva Labs, Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream

Posted by Reviewer3295554 on Dec 10, 2007

Wonderful product! I does what it says its going to do. I have seen a difference in my skin all ready. Will recommend it to others. And as always great service from iHerb.com. Thanks

Brown Spot Skin Lightening Night Cream

Posted by Anntann on Feb 20, 2008

I have added this to my nightly routine and it has enhanced the Brown Spot Night Gel results.

This cream works great

Posted by Reviewer1603233 on Oct 14, 2010

I have been using the cream for about one month and the brown spots on my cheeks and hands are close to gone.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »