Incredible!

Posted by Reviewer2107689 on Jan 23, 2008

Works great to help firm skin if patted gently over a night moisturizing lotion. But the best thing I've discovered is that by rubbing it on the spider veins on my legs morning and night, they have started to fade. After about ten days of this, the results are incredible. Many smaller ones have disappeared almost completely. Will do this faithfully for the rest of my life if that's all it takes to make my legs look clear. This cream is fading some small scars I have, too. Use faithfully on daily basis for results.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer1736468 on Dec 12, 2008

Doesn't clog pores! I've been getting compliments on my skin. I feel like the collagen actually (yet, mildly) tightens the skin.

Reviva Night Cream

Posted by 5371760414339655690 on Jun 23, 2012

I have no wrinkles because of this product. Excellent.

Nice and moisturing

Posted by Reviewer1902944 on Sep 21, 2012

After using this and the Reviva Labs, Elastin & DMAE Night Cream together, I found my skin hasn't looked so good for years.

excellent

Posted by Reviewer1884592 on Oct 02, 2010

Mother in Japan loves it!

brilliant!!

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on Jul 06, 2010

From New Zealand. This is quite a thick cream but you can dilute it a little and it will last for ages. Used it for 2/3 weeks at night and it really plumps the skin and makes it glow.. have to be careful not to put too much in the T-zone! I use it also night and day (a very little below the eyes and on lips - it really helps stop the wrinkles!

Pretty good

Posted by Reviewer1798984 on Dec 29, 2011

Since I am not really into creams (or actually any kinds of moisturizers, I only use Dr. Hauschka's facial toner and every now and then her light rose cream), I was initially put off by the smell and feel of it. But after having used it for a couple of weeks, I have started to like it. It is actually pretty effective, and I notice a difference when I forget to use it at night: my face looks much more tired and wrinkled in the mornings.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2279300 on Aug 25, 2010

have used this for over one year. keeps my skin moist the entire night.

Moisturizing and nice texture- medium to light

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Jan 18, 2013

This cream is moisturizing and has a light texture, it melts into the skin in one minute with no grease or no feeling of oil. It does give medium to medium plus moisture to sensitive , dry skin, but causes some blackheads to the nose area it applied to thick.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2982629 on Aug 06, 2012

I am happy with this cream & combine it with the hyaluronic products. Great to use.