Skin plumper

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 02, 2016

Very rich and hydrating. I use it after a chemical peel or retinol. Great for hands and neck too.

Decent product

Posted by 4990287411405800451 on Dec 30, 2015

I like the thickness of the night cream because I have dry skin but really dislike the smell of this product.

test I first for acne

Posted by 5633948372248862826 on Nov 03, 2015

Cause me to have acne after using it for about 10days I will try another week and see if New pimple pops then I will stop using it but it works for my 58 years old mum her wrinkles are fading

Super sticky

Posted by 5722985547045243061 on Aug 19, 2015

I do not like it. It gives the sticky feeling and the skin does not absorb it. For me... it is uncomfortable sensation. I will not it order again.

This product is so amazing

Posted by 5350340379069575002 on Jul 13, 2015

Collagen works really amazing. I recommend this product to all, most especially to those suffer stressful life...

Good cream

Posted by Sandra on Jun 07, 2015

A bit thick and sticky when you put it on but it's great when you wake up, skin is smooth and moisturized.

Succeeded my expectations!

Posted by 5032414733154048388 on Apr 22, 2015

I am always vary of trying new products for my skin in general as I have atopic eczema so my skin in my face especially is very sensitive and dry. This cream is amazing, it does not itch/burn my skin at all and when I wake up in the morning the skin is not irritated at all but dewy fresh! It has really helped with moisturizing and skin elasticity. I am only in my 2nd week of using this products but already after the first night i could see and feel the change in my skin. I have tried multiple creams directed to those with eczema but none have had this effect. Will definitely purchase again and reccomend :)

Collagen Night Cream

Posted by 5066374383033566471 on Feb 12, 2015

I found that this product is easily absorbed on the skin and makes a significant difference to the look and feel of my skin within a very short time. Highly recommend it!

perfect

Posted by 4973804592044205227 on Feb 01, 2015

this stuff makes my skin so moisturized and young looking in the morning! I'm on my second bottle.

Love this!

Posted by 5540882262748612721 on Dec 29, 2014

I tried this one on sale and I'm very pleased with it. I use it at night and my skin feels very soft and looks great when I wake up in the morning. It's got a pretty greasy feel, which I actually like especially for a night cream. For some strange reason, I've had less pimples since using this cream. I would purchase it again.