Reviva Night Cream

Posted by 5371760414339655690 on Jun 23, 2012

I have no wrinkles because of this product. Excellent.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer2982629 on Aug 06, 2012

I am happy with this cream & combine it with the hyaluronic products. Great to use.

Moisturizing and nice texture- medium to light

Posted by 5448744892371643467 on Jan 18, 2013

This cream is moisturizing and has a light texture, it melts into the skin in one minute with no grease or no feeling of oil. It does give medium to medium plus moisture to sensitive , dry skin, but causes some blackheads to the nose area it applied to thick.

good product

Posted by Reviewer2279300 on Aug 25, 2010

have used this for over one year. keeps my skin moist the entire night.

Skin plumper

Posted by 5154877746534078903 on Jan 02, 2016

Very rich and hydrating. I use it after a chemical peel or retinol. Great for hands and neck too.

good

Posted by 5154170390377322146 on Jun 06, 2016

this works fine and low scent BUT unfortunately I think I react to collagen and get migraines form this product. will retry later on.

it works

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

works good together with REviva Elastin night cream, the stusture is cloddy and absorbs very slowly

Quite good

Posted by Reviewer2034783 on Feb 13, 2014

I have normal to dry skin and I am 47 years old. It's quite good, but not enough moisture in the Winter time..

Great Product

Posted by luineumaiel on Oct 31, 2014

I really love the texture of this cream and how it absolutely moisturises my skin. Doesn't clog pores either! But I really don't like how the liquids separate within the pot, and it separates really quickly too, does anyone else have that? I mix it, and check back a few hours later and it has already separated. Won't be buying this again.

Trying out this

Posted by frosthon on Jan 25, 2009

Use it twice only, it supple my skin but it's a little oil. Overall, very good product.