Cooling, Moisturizing Gel

Posted by Reviewer2007097 on Jan 06, 2012

This serum is very soothing. I use it under my night cream like any other serum for a boost of moisture (it's great for winter dryness). I'm putting it on a burn on my wrist now and seems to be healing fast. Overall this is very mild and can be used around the eyes with zero irritation. Great for sensitive skin too.

Amazing!!

Posted by 4616785656182067482 on May 15, 2016

This serum is just amazing! I use it at night before the collagen night cream from the same brand and my skin became healthier and softer. I do really like those products and will buy again!!

Excellent Product

Posted by 5561156835330779599 on Feb 14, 2014

This product as well as all others from Reviva Labs is excellent. It rejuvenates the skin, plums it and fills the wrinkles. It also moisturizes very well. Knowing how important collagen is to retain youthful skin I will continue using it for life. Reviva Labs products are not only excellent but also very inexpensive. I am very happy and grateful that they exist.

HYDRATES AND PLUMP MY SKIN

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Jan 03, 2014

I am a multilayer person but THIS makes a lot of difference

This product is so amazing

Posted by 5350340379069575002 on Jul 13, 2015

It worked deeply to your skin and it is not oily like other serum. It makes your skin more softer, smoother and revivzed... Reviva products was the best.

Nice product

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Jun 11, 2016

This is a serum like liquid which is easily absorbed into the skin. I have been using it for over a month but I can't see much difference at this point. I use it quite often underneath my other creams. I don't know whether there really is enough active ingredient to make much difference. It is good that it's not greasy though.

Great consistency!

Posted by 4618264634295053734 on Feb 11, 2015

I've been using this for only a month around problem areas. I do like the texture. Skin seems softer.

ME ENCANTA

Posted by 4940496646850612898 on Jan 12, 2015

Me encanta este serum, se absorve en un momento, y te deja la piel hibratada y tersa.

wow !

Posted by Reviewer2784933 on Nov 15, 2011

more than I expected

misleading ingredients

Posted by 5432161036265220876 on Sep 17, 2016

I cannot use anything with soy. I always check the ingredients and did so before I ordered this product but when mine arrived in mail and after I applied it I saw Hydrolyzed Soy Protein on label. The ingredients listed above do not have any soy on it. Misleading