Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1531069 on Nov 21, 2014

Yes, it's not your regular hydrating cream. It's thick, hard to apply, sticky for the first 15-20 min but it's an amazing cream that hydrates, soothes irritation. I use retin-a cream in the fall-winter time and my skin can get a bit dry and reactive. This cream does wonders. All irritation is gone over night. I recommend following directions and apply it on a wet skin. Give it 20 min to absorb. Price is appealing as well.

Absolutely my favorite cream

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 03, 2014

I've tried many creams by Reviva Labs and this one is my favorite so far for my flaky, dry skin. Yes, it feels like applying glue on your face as others said but that's what I was looking for. I wanted something that would stay on my face and hands the whole night to maximize skin moisture instead of absorbing in just a few minutes. I sleep on my back to prevent wrinkles so it's not a problem. This product absorbs by the time I wake up, moisture is fully restored, and my makeup looks smoother! It's mainly because of hyaluronic acid (which isn't labeled on here by mistake).

Very good

Posted by Leonora on Feb 25, 2012

Using the instructions to clean water. Paint a cream to damp skin, pressing his hands to his face. Of course, it's not very convenient, but winter is the best cream for the price.

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2607917 on Dec 08, 2011

The effect of the cream is good. Price satisfaction is high.

Great cream

Posted by Reviewer2706260 on Aug 22, 2011

Great cream for dry skin even during the day, makes skin very soft