"THANK YOU REVIVA!"

Posted by Reviewer1671092 on Jan 28, 2010

I've been taking DMAE capsules just Dr. Perricone suggested. He also suggested to use DMAE on the skin So I odered this firming fluid to test it out. "WOW! I kid you not, this stuff really works! I've been using it for about a month now, along with "Alpha Lipoderm Creme from "DermaE". The combination is amazing! The fluid has knock out the "turkey neck" I was developing,and the creme is softening the wisdom lines on my neck. So ladies give it a try! I hope it works for you as its working for me.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2001158 on Oct 27, 2007

I have been using the firming fluid for about 10 days and I have to say I am happy so far. My pores have really shrunk and it has tightened up my eye area. I will keep using this product and hope that it keeps getting better. It goes on like silk and feels so good on your skin. And the price is right. My face feels tighter and like I said , Iv'e been using it for only 10 days.

good

Posted by Reviewer1070226 on Jul 31, 2009

i love this product.. it suitable for my acne skin

May

Posted by Reviewer1706660 on Mar 11, 2008

Very good product, make my skin much more smooth and tighter than before. I've been using it for 3 months now.

Actual tightening/lifting effect

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 05, 2008

and pores are smaller, improved my oily skin; I've sensitive olive/dark complexion and use this with Reviva's eye firming serum and the day and night formulas for reducing hyperpigmentation; combination is effective for me, discloring has been reduced; all products mentioned are gentle, non-irritating, don't clog my pores or cause breakouts.

reviva dmae firming fluid

Posted by Reviewer2399456 on Feb 09, 2009

it really firms the skin. but i need to put some lotion on top of it, since it's a little drying on the skin by itself....great for the neck.

wow!

Posted by HealthandBeautyGirl on Feb 04, 2014

WOW! I didn't expect to see the results that I did, this product is amazing from sagging face, it shows results fairly quickly. Only the product gets used up fairly fast, should have bigger size. SEE MY PAGE IF NEW TO IHERB!

DMAE ~ LOVE IT

Posted by Reviewer2803459 on Apr 10, 2011

I noticed instant improvement! And if I skip a night, the next day I notice my skin is still tighter than it was before I began using it. It has become a skin care necessity!

This Product is amazing

Posted by Reviewer2383212 on Dec 21, 2008

This has improved to overall texture and apearence of my skin over the past 6 months. I use it twice a day after cleansing and under any other beauty products. I am in my early thirties and most people now believe I'm about twenty.

ok

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Feb 03, 2015

I am not overly impressed by this serum. It does make my skin feel tighter, uncomfortably so. I don't know if it achieves any lasting results. It is not oily, spreads well, and absorbs quickly