Reviva Labs, DMAE Firming Fluid, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

"THANK YOU REVIVA!"

Posted by Reviewer1671092 on Jan 28, 2010

I've been taking DMAE capsules just Dr. Perricone suggested. He also suggested to use DMAE on the skin So I odered this firming fluid to test it out. "WOW! I kid you not, this stuff really works! I've been using it for about a month now, along with "Alpha Lipoderm Creme from "DermaE". The combination is amazing! The fluid has knock out the "turkey neck" I was developing,and the creme is softening the wisdom lines on my neck. So ladies give it a try! I hope it works for you as its working for me.

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2001158 on Oct 27, 2007

I have been using the firming fluid for about 10 days and I have to say I am happy so far. My pores have really shrunk and it has tightened up my eye area. I will keep using this product and hope that it keeps getting better. It goes on like silk and feels so good on your skin. And the price is right. My face feels tighter and like I said , Iv'e been using it for only 10 days.

good

Posted by Reviewer1070226 on Jul 31, 2009

i love this product.. it suitable for my acne skin

May

Posted by Reviewer1706660 on Mar 11, 2008

Very good product, make my skin much more smooth and tighter than before. I've been using it for 3 months now.

Actual tightening/lifting effect

Posted by Reviewer2828609 on Dec 05, 2008

and pores are smaller, improved my oily skin; I've sensitive olive/dark complexion and use this with Reviva's eye firming serum and the day and night formulas for reducing hyperpigmentation; combination is effective for me, discloring has been reduced; all products mentioned are gentle, non-irritating, don't clog my pores or cause breakouts.