Perplexed about all the rave reviews

Posted by startnow on May 16, 2015

I am quite perplexed about all the fantastic reviews about this lotion. They claim stetch marks and cellulites have disappeared. I've just used up the bottle applying every night after shower. My blemishes and stretch marks and cellulites are all still there. Didn't experience any firming either. Yup, I expected too much out of 7$ lotion. If the company's claim and reviews were disregarded, as a simple lotion, it's okay. Faint scent that is slightly citrusy wouldn't bother anyone. Absorbs fast. Not sticky or oily. But only offers very light moisturing. I personally prefer sticky heavy moisturizer. Hence 2 stars for me.

The best firming lotion!

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on Aug 19, 2012

It's really great! Collagen and elastin are a must if you are 25+ and/or had at least one pregnancy. This particular lotion gives me great amount of these, it's easy to apply, has very pleasant smell (orange I think). And it's good that it has to be applied once a day, not both in the evening and in the morning. I definitely will use it from now on instead of all the other body lotions and after bath creams I had. // Совершенно классная вещь! Коллаген и эластин после 25, особенно, если вы рожали, в организм должны попадать из вне. Этот кремчик дает отличное количество этих веществ, его легко и приятно наносить, пахнет апельсинчиком. Лично для меня важно, что его нужно наносить один раз в день, а не утром и вечером. Совершенно точно буду заказывать еще и заменю им все свои мазилки для тела.

very good

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Dec 07, 2010

It has a pleasant smell and leaves no greasy skin.

Great lotion, firming, smoothing and moisturising!

Posted by NatashaSheiner on Dec 13, 2015

I have a very dry skin, and it has started losing its elasticity lately (i am 45). This lotion did a real magic to my body skin after just 3-4 uses. Skin became much firmer, especially visible on hands and inner thighs where it had most issues. The scent isn't my fave, kinda strange for my taste, but thankfully it doesnt stay on body for a long time. I only use it once a day before i go to bed, and it leaves the skin moisturised and smooth till the next evening. I highly recommend this lotion!

LOVE IT!!!

Posted by Reviewer1283427 on Apr 08, 2010

I absolutely love this lotion. I can see a difference in the tightness of my stomache. I put the lotion on every morning and every night. I think along with my exercise and change in diet, all of it has made a difference. I also LOVE the scent, it has a citrus/orange scent.

I like this lotion! Good deal!

Posted by Reviewer1040733 on Mar 18, 2010

I will buy this product again, NOT greasy, dries smooth, smells good and is very affordable!

Fabulous lotion!

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Feb 24, 2010

To my surprise, this is a nice creamy, light lotion that can be worn as a daytime face moisturizer under makeup. I think it is my favorite face moisturizer now. Thanks iherb!

Reviva Labs Elastin & Collagen Body Firming Lotion

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on May 06, 2010

From New Zealand I have only been using this for a few weeks but am finding it very moiturising on my dry skin.. arms, stomach etc. works all day and night. Too early to tell if it's firming or not.

It works!

Posted by Reviewer3246851 on Jul 31, 2009

My skin has improved with this product

Elastin & Collagen Body Firming Lotion

Posted by Reviewer2213918 on Jan 12, 2011

I've used this lotion for three months now, and my skin feels softer and smoother than with any other low cost lotion I've used. I would recommend it to anyone.