Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials

Reviva Labs, Elastin & DMAE Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Excellent...results from day one

8 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2327493 on Oct 04, 2010

Excellent...visible results from day one. Skin becomes smoother and lighter, wrinkles are less and less significant. Buy it, you will not regret it for one second.

One of the best

5 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Mar 17, 2011

This really is one of the best creams I have ever bought. I'm on my 7th jar now and will surely continue using it.

Creamy!

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Mar 05, 2010

This is a very good creamy night cream. I use the Collagen night cream for 2 weeks, then this one and it seems to work well. This one could also be a day cream as it is not too heavy.

Not bad

3 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jan 02, 2013

Not bad, but a little on the heavy and greasy side, compared to my all time favorite: "Reviva Labs, EFA's Cream for Thin Delicate Skin". As the other of the Reviva creams I have tried, it has absolutely no offensive smell, if any at all. I would consider buying it again..

Two days and it was enough

7 peope found the following review helpful

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007

Unfortenately one of the worst facecreams I´ve tryed. Two days and it was enough for me to stop continue using it. -I got little itching pimples from it after just a day and my skin actually lost a little bit of it´s firmness, compared to when I use my regular facecream. I know what I talk about when it comes to facecreams, since I´ve used many, many... This one was ordered just for fun, since the price is very low. A low price is not always equal with bad qual - but in this case it was for sure. :) I´m sorry, but I can´t recommend this facecream for anyone unless you have a very non-sensitive facial skin.