Reviva Labs, Elastin & DMAE Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Excellent...results from day one

Posted by Reviewer2327493 From Romania on Oct 04, 2010

Excellent...visible results from day one. Skin becomes smoother and lighter, wrinkles are less and less significant. Buy it, you will not regret it for one second.

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2974532 From Finland on Mar 17, 2011

This really is one of the best creams I have ever bought. I'm on my 7th jar now and will surely continue using it.

Creamy!

Posted by Reviewer2963961 From Oregon on Mar 05, 2010

This is a very good creamy night cream. I use the Collagen night cream for 2 weeks, then this one and it seems to work well. This one could also be a day cream as it is not too heavy.

Two days and it was enough

Posted by goteborg From Sweden on Dec 05, 2007

Unfortenately one of the worst facecreams I´ve tryed. Two days and it was enough for me to stop continue using it. -I got little itching pimples from it after just a day and my skin actually lost a little bit of it´s firmness, compared to when I use my regular facecream. I know what I talk about when it comes to facecreams, since I´ve used many, many... This one was ordered just for fun, since the price is very low. A low price is not always equal with bad qual - but in this case it was for sure. :) I´m sorry, but I can´t recommend this facecream for anyone unless you have a very non-sensitive facial skin.

Luxurious

Posted by Reviewer2837354 From New Hampshire on May 04, 2010

Rich & Creamy, Revitalizing feel. Fine on my sensitive skin.