Excellent...results from day one

Posted by Reviewer2327493 on Oct 04, 2010

Excellent...visible results from day one. Skin becomes smoother and lighter, wrinkles are less and less significant. Buy it, you will not regret it for one second.

Reviva Labs, Elastin & DMAE Night Cream, 1.5 oz (42 g)

Posted by Reviewer1972894 on Feb 17, 2011

Wonderful...very pleasant scent. I combine this with the Now Foods Solutions Hyaluronic Acid Firming Serum, some Eucerin and Vitamin E (squeezed out from capsules) for the best ever facial cream! Wrinkles are vanishing! :-))

One of the best

Posted by Reviewer2974532 on Mar 17, 2011

This really is one of the best creams I have ever bought. I'm on my 7th jar now and will surely continue using it.

Creamy!

Posted by Reviewer2963961 on Mar 05, 2010

This is a very good creamy night cream. I use the Collagen night cream for 2 weeks, then this one and it seems to work well. This one could also be a day cream as it is not too heavy.

Nice night cream

Posted by Reviewer1777670 on Mar 01, 2011

Makes my skin smooth and fresh. Not too heavy or greasy. Feeling my skin looks better now after 2 weeks used it. Not scent. Recommend.

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer1590074 on Jan 02, 2013

Not bad, but a little on the heavy and greasy side, compared to my all time favorite: "Reviva Labs, EFA's Cream for Thin Delicate Skin". As the other of the Reviva creams I have tried, it has absolutely no offensive smell, if any at all. I would consider buying it again..

Two days and it was enough

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007

Unfortenately one of the worst facecreams I´ve tryed. Two days and it was enough for me to stop continue using it. -I got little itching pimples from it after just a day and my skin actually lost a little bit of it´s firmness, compared to when I use my regular facecream. I know what I talk about when it comes to facecreams, since I´ve used many, many... This one was ordered just for fun, since the price is very low. A low price is not always equal with bad qual - but in this case it was for sure. :) I´m sorry, but I can´t recommend this facecream for anyone unless you have a very non-sensitive facial skin.

Luxurious

Posted by Reviewer2837354 on May 04, 2010

Rich & Creamy, Revitalizing feel. Fine on my sensitive skin.

works!

Posted by Reviewer1541633 on Jun 11, 2012

works good together with Reviva Collagen night cream, very tender, good moisturizer, reduced thin lines on my forehead

It's Reviva Labs so of course, it works

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Mar 10, 2014

Packaging says to alternate this with their collagen night cream every two weeks but I actually used the collagen as a day cream because it's not sticky and then this one at night. Finally, coworkers randomly complimented on my skin so there! However, while DMAE definitely firms my skin, it also seems to dry out my skin a little so as long as you moisturize with the collagen cream or something during the day, you'll be fine.