love this stuff

Posted by 4715050427938824199 on May 02, 2016

A nice refreshing eye gel that always feels light and cool on the eye area and leaves my skin looking soft and moisturized in the morning!

Awesome!

Posted by 5755646303632820875 on Apr 22, 2016

I discovered this product when I was staying with my sister. There is no scent to this and it is very moisturizing without being too heavy. It's more like a balm. I cannot use this under makeup however.

good

Posted by 5194960610843795683 on Apr 11, 2016

Good

Hmm

Posted by 4703310051459447746 on Apr 08, 2016

Hmm not so sure about this. Have been using it for two weeks now, can't see any difference yet. Even though I'm only 23 years old I do have (dark)bags under my eyes. When I apply I get a burning sensation, is that normal? It goes away after 5 min.

Different Formula

Posted by 5274183170625174816 on Apr 07, 2016

I've purchased this item and the formula in the box is not the same as the one in the web's photo or description. I don't know how to add a photo but this includes ingredients as: Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer 934 (this is made from Acrylic acid, which is petroleum derivated), Caprylyl Glycol, Etyhyhexyl Glycerin and Phenoxyethanol (this in high amounts is toxic). Of course I am not and expert and this information is internet based. If I've knowed this, I would have purchased another eye cream. As for the cream effects, I cannot tell because I don't have tried it.

J'ai beaucoup

Posted by Lalyne69 on Apr 05, 2016

J('ai bien apprécié cette crème fondante pour le contour des yeux. Elle lisse bien, est naturelle, et ne provoque ni picotement ni tiraillement, pourtant j'ai les yeux très sensibles. De plus, c'est une excellente base de maquillage!

给妈妈买的,她很喜欢。。

Posted by moosebb on Apr 02, 2016

便宜也有好货啊,这就是~~妈妈说很滋润。——我是木森moose的小尾巴

Value for money

Posted by yvesdivine on Mar 17, 2016

Not sticky and easily blend well. Eye bags firmer and moisturized after application. Consider repurchase!

A little goes a long way

Posted by lippyjunky on Mar 14, 2016

Good eye cream, cooling feeling and price is reasonable.

OK

Posted by Reviewer1873598 on Mar 10, 2016

Didn't notice any difference to firmness, also I'm a bit skeeved out that something that goes near your eyes doesn't come in a pot with a seal. I prefer a tube that I'm not dipping my fingers into as well.