Different Formula

Posted by 5274183170625174816 on Apr 07, 2016

I've purchased this item and the formula in the box is not the same as the one in the web's photo or description. I don't know how to add a photo but this includes ingredients as: Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer 934 (this is made from Acrylic acid, which is petroleum derivated), Caprylyl Glycol, Etyhyhexyl Glycerin and Phenoxyethanol (this in high amounts is toxic). Of course I am not and expert and this information is internet based. If I've knowed this, I would have purchased another eye cream. As for the cream effects, I cannot tell because I don't have tried it.

Not Working For Me

Posted by Janelle on Feb 22, 2016

This product didn't work for my eye area. After applying for the first time, I felt that the product wasn't fully absorbed and I felt a slight stinging sensation. Instead of detoxifying, my eyes felt tired after using this. No change in my bags too.

Me irrita mucho el contorno

Posted by Raquelwoo on Feb 09, 2016

Era mi contorno favorito de todo iherb pero creo que han reformulado el producto y ya no me funciona igual. No tiene la misma textura que antes, antes era una textura gel muy fresquita que hidrataba y descongestionaba la zona. Ahora su apariencia es de crema normal y corriente y me irrita mucho la zona. Una pena

over rated!!!👎

Posted by 5297302823727982555 on Jan 03, 2016

it is awful!! nothing change!

Eye firming

Posted by Reviewer3091489 on Jan 02, 2016

Did not, as far as I seen, did any good. Now I'm older (66) but should have been somewhat firmer.

Didn't work for me

Posted by 4702997461433858288 on Aug 04, 2015

Used it for a couple months every day but it didn't do anything.

not good

Posted by 5046970253409937848 on Aug 02, 2015

didn't help with my puffy undereye ?

just another eye cream to me!

Posted by 5155890126300345075 on Jun 14, 2015

Been using many type of eye cream that simply done nothing n this one is included!!

Don't work.

Posted by 5336037723092875618 on May 25, 2015

I'm young and I've some eye bags. This cream don't work at all, maybe just hydrates momentainly your eye bags. Stop spend your money in cosmetics and just have a healthy stressless life.

has no effect

Posted by 5281950117916220827 on May 23, 2015

It actually made my dark circles worse

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »