Waste of Money

Posted by 5518751918279077044 on Jan 28, 2015

Do not buy. No effect whatsoever. Minimal moisture day or night. Evaporates within minutes.

A very non-firming cream for your eyes

Posted by goteborg on Dec 05, 2007

A very non-firming cream for your eyes. This eyecream was redirected from my bathroom (and eyeareas) to the trashcan with a slam! -It´s a cream only for persons with very non-sensitive facial skin (and I know what I´m talking about). The eyearea lost some of it´s firmness after just two days of using it. Itching pimples started to develop and I got larger bags under my eyes. I´m sorry but no... I can´t recommend it to anyone.

It doesn't work

Posted by 5684921068122272548 on Dec 22, 2014

It doesn't work´╝îwaste of money

Different Formula

Posted by 5274183170625174816 on Apr 07, 2016

I've purchased this item and the formula in the box is not the same as the one in the web's photo or description. I don't know how to add a photo but this includes ingredients as: Stearic Acid, Sodium Hydroxide, C12-15, Alkyl Benzoate, Carbomer 934 (this is made from Acrylic acid, which is petroleum derivated), Caprylyl Glycol, Etyhyhexyl Glycerin and Phenoxyethanol (this in high amounts is toxic). Of course I am not and expert and this information is internet based. If I've knowed this, I would have purchased another eye cream. As for the cream effects, I cannot tell because I don't have tried it.

not working

Posted by 5160524527911591536 on Dec 30, 2014

I would not recommend that cream to anyone. It makes my skin more drier. I have more wrinkles than ever. It's so useless.

Not good

Posted by Ann-Hanalyza on Dec 30, 2013

My sister using this and according to her this eye cream does not work as it claimed.

its really bad!

Posted by 5398480701459275071 on Mar 13, 2013

i saw few new wrinkels sincs i started to use this cream =\ maybe because its too light. my eye area feel too dry even 2 seconds after i use the cream. i wouldnt buy it again, waste of money!

Eye Creme

Posted by 4789363856603435622 on Apr 10, 2014

Sorry to say, but this product doesn't work at all. Tried it for 2 weeks, morning and evening but wrinkles are getting worse :(

Heavy on the skin

Posted by 4905840256681863115 on Feb 19, 2015

Will not buy again

allergy

Posted by 5712710429970919979 on Apr 23, 2015

i have allergy on this product

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »