BUENA CREMA. REPETIRÉ. Edito Han cambiado la formulación.

Posted by patrymoon on Jan 15, 2016

Llevo probandola 1 mes, la he usado por la noche. Tiene consistencia como de un gel espeso. Resfresca bastante al aplicarla y se absorbe en unos minutos. Cunde muchisimo porque con una pequeña cantidad es suficiente para ambos ojos. No recomiendo aplicar mucha cantidad porque si aplicas demasiado salen como unas "virutillas". Deja la zona de la ojera hidratada auNQUE no he visto cambios en las arruguitas. Si te ha sido util mi comentario valoralo abajo. Gracias!! Edito: han cambiado la formulación, antes era tipo gel espeso semitransparente, ahora es textura crema espesa y ahora al aplicarla me pica alrededor del ojo, sobre todo en la parte alta de la mejilla. Le he quitado 2 estrellas. No volveré a comprar.

no results yet.

Posted by 5641065763948671746 on Nov 28, 2015

no sign of any changed on my eyes corner.it doesnt seem really work for me. in my early aged of 40 i'm worry of the thick fine lines under my eyes..i have tried many products but doesnt work.i hv tried this product for 2 weeks already hoping tht at least reduce my fine lines..but it only in my dream when i wake up in the morning and find out there is no miracles on my face . i hope after one month i can see the result. thanks..frm Singapore,

No effect

Posted by 5486518110116963142 on Jul 30, 2015

Light gel texture but didn't help with my puffy undereye.

Not good under concealer.

Posted by 5695881042070212775 on Jun 07, 2015

This has a weird formulation, it's like a gel, it becomes pretty sticky after you apply it, which should make concealer last longer, but it just doesn't look good underneath makeup. It also definitely didn't improve the look of my skin (fine lines etc), so I rarely use it and definitely wouldn't buy it again.

Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2426249 on Mar 17, 2015

Light texture, but does nothing for the skin

Works on first 2 weeks...

Posted by 5019718572811446210 on Jan 07, 2015

I really wish this works because of all the reviews I read before making a purchase. It works, but only for the first 2 weeks I used it. My wrinkles seemed to get better throughout those 2 weeks as I noticed the lifting effect but after that I felt nothing. No other changes to my super dark under-eye circles and my wrinkles get back to the previous stage. Try it for yourself. It may work for you.

Drying and sticky

Posted by Reviewer1059137 on Aug 07, 2014

I don't like that there is castor oil in this formula, as castor oil is quite drying. Also, the cream is quite sticky, something which makes it difficult to be gentle with the delicate skin around the eyes when applying it.

Es un contorno de ojos económico de textura ligera.

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Jun 12, 2014

Hidrata el contorno de ojos bastante bien si no tienes problemas de sequedad, en cuyo caso, recomendaría algo más denso. Pero es un buen producto.

Posted by Reviewer1136146 on Mar 29, 2014

I didn't like it...no noticeable results

Well....

Posted by 4664737489143304567 on Mar 22, 2014

This is just an ok product to me. Quite thick and difficult to blend. Haven't noticed improvement. I won't repeat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »