HELP WITH BAGS

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

Helps with under eyes bags. Nothing i have ever used did. This one did 50%. I take it!

trying in process

Posted by 4859711890780848909 on Sep 29, 2013

1 month : Have been using it for 1 month now . I used it everyday and I would say no I don't really see results. Maybe just a little change . Past, my eyes look really dehydrated , dull and tired . Now i look much lively I have very bad dark circles. I'm only 18 . Because I have been using a moisturizer for my face I thought my eyes need some cream so I purchase this one. This cream is lightweight and absorbs easily. Can be a little too greasy and a little sticky if applied too much. I use a pea size every time I used it. A little goes a long way. Used it once a day . Only at night on my cleansed face and have not tried it with makeup. Will continue update every month so thumbs up if my review is helpful. Thanks!!

Nice

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 07, 2013

This cream is very moisturizing, but I don't think it's light, you should really use a tiny amount, otherwise your skin would remain sticky. I haven't noticed any firming results, but that's OK.

Simple yet effective eyecream

Posted by 5268795099389171816 on Apr 30, 2015

This eyecream moisturizes my eye are well and doesn't sting or burn my eyes. The non sticky formula absorbs quickly. My eye makeup goes on top perfectly. I can't say anything about the anti wrinkle properties, since I don't have wrinkles yet. For the sake of moisturizing, it is great! I wish it did a little more to combat my dark circles though.

eye cream

Posted by 5735530019630868121 on Apr 15, 2013

really moisturising, it's the best natural eye crem I have tried

good

Posted by 5411241205723093171 on Sep 09, 2012

good

You can try it

Posted by 5385395640200968223 on Nov 26, 2014

Well, it has very good value, not a bad ingredients list, the smell and consistency are not very bad. I've been using it before going to sleep and in the morning I was still having a little layer of the cream over eye area, so every morning I had to wash it out. I dont think that I'll buy it more though it is not a bad product. I'll keep looking for my perfect eye cream, this one is not the one.

si

Posted by 5717779508540139733 on Jan 01, 2015

Genial

Great moisturiser, calming too!

Posted by 5449957673535907478 on Mar 13, 2015

I love this eye-cream, I have tried a lot of brands and find Reviva Labs eye Complex firming cream very comforting and moisturising. It's effect lasts all day and it seems to me as it also calms and smoothes fine lines under my eyes. Works well under make up. This cream is more than worth it's price, only negative is that a bottle is finished a little earlier than expected. But, price per use is still great compared to the effect. Will buy again and recommend to friends.

Eye Cream

Posted by Reviewer2041705 on Mar 13, 2015

I've only used it for a short period; but to-date, it seems to be doing me as much good as the more expensive eye cream I had been using (Roc); and this one does not leave a flaky residue as other products have.