HELP WITH BAGS

Posted by Reviewer1514410 on Apr 22, 2013

Helps with under eyes bags. Nothing i have ever used did. This one did 50%. I take it!

trying in process

Posted by 4859711890780848909 on Sep 29, 2013

1 month : Have been using it for 1 month now . I used it everyday and I would say no I don't really see results. Maybe just a little change . Past, my eyes look really dehydrated , dull and tired . Now i look much lively I have very bad dark circles. I'm only 18 . Because I have been using a moisturizer for my face I thought my eyes need some cream so I purchase this one. This cream is lightweight and absorbs easily. Can be a little too greasy and a little sticky if applied too much. I use a pea size every time I used it. A little goes a long way. Used it once a day . Only at night on my cleansed face and have not tried it with makeup. Will continue update every month so thumbs up if my review is helpful. Thanks!!

Nice

Posted by MentaPiperita on Apr 07, 2013

This cream is very moisturizing, but I don't think it's light, you should really use a tiny amount, otherwise your skin would remain sticky. I haven't noticed any firming results, but that's OK.

Simple yet effective eyecream

Posted by 5268795099389171816 on Apr 30, 2015

This eyecream moisturizes my eye are well and doesn't sting or burn my eyes. The non sticky formula absorbs quickly. My eye makeup goes on top perfectly. I can't say anything about the anti wrinkle properties, since I don't have wrinkles yet. For the sake of moisturizing, it is great! I wish it did a little more to combat my dark circles though.

eye cream

Posted by 5735530019630868121 on Apr 15, 2013

really moisturising, it's the best natural eye crem I have tried

good

Posted by 5411241205723093171 on Sep 09, 2012

good

GOOD

Posted by 5202332911009217303 on Jun 27, 2016

I'm oily skin I like it because it is rich but not oil too much.

Okay

Posted by 4882302103181778654 on Jun 28, 2016

The skin around my eyes is moisturized

Awesome!

Posted by 5755646303632820875 on Apr 22, 2016

I discovered this product when I was staying with my sister. There is no scent to this and it is very moisturizing without being too heavy. It's more like a balm. I cannot use this under makeup however.

Reviva Labs, Eye Complex Firming Cream

Posted by 5569357867499418714 on Jun 19, 2016

I read reviews about this product and very often eye cream are not cheap however this one seems affordable. No signs of outbreak or itch, the cream settles very gently below the eye. I was surprise to know that this item is not as big as it seems on picture. haha!!!