The best

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013

With the help of this cream, it's taken away the fine lines and black circles around my eyes. Am on my second jar of this, the best eye cream I've tried.

good cream

Posted by Reviewer2888918 on Jun 25, 2011

cream is really good. Tried many different brands, including very expensive, but the cream of anything they do not agree. the next day shows the result after skin-soft, and dark circles and puffiness under the eyes become smaller.

This is great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2373597 on Jul 29, 2010

I ordered this cream based on the reviews that I read. I'm glad I did. It is really great...very rich and creamy. You indeed can put it all over your face. It's refreshing. Great price, too!

Reviva Eye Cream Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2619739 on May 15, 2012

I love this eye cream. A little goes a long way and feels refreshing while helping my under eye puffiness!! I will buy this again.

Reviva Labs, Eye Complex Firming Cream

Posted by Reviewer2703621 on Nov 09, 2011

Bought it already twice. It works well and see a marked improvement in firmness of skin around my eyes. It does not feel greasy when used and it is absorbed very well and quickly once applied.

El mejor de todos

Posted by juliaphoenix on Oct 29, 2014

Me encantó el contorno de Azulene, pero éste le supera. Casi clon del Avocado de Kiehl's, pero en versión low cost y con ingredientes de 10. Más información sobre éste y otros muchos productos de iHerb en mi blog !

simply fantastic

Posted by 5441150146583274613 on Jun 29, 2015

I dabbed a little bit of this cream under my eyes as instructed, and right away the area felt smoother and firmer. Then I noticed that my upper lids were looking crepey, with wrinkles extending diagonally up from the crease line. (I'm almost 62.) I should point out that the instructions don't say anything about using the product on your upper lids, but I decided to try some there on my own responsibility. So I carefully patted a bit of the cream onto this area, without getting really close to the eye, and what can I say? A moment later, the wrinkles were gone! Seriously, I suddenly looked much younger. And all this without any sensation of tightness. I definitely intend to be a steady user.

Really like

Posted by Tatyana007 on Jan 31, 2012

The dense rich cream with light smell, perfectly absorbed and smoothes out wrinkles. Helps swellings and dark circles. Recommend, will buy more!

Reviva Labs - lux product for no many.

Posted by Reviewer2278523 on Apr 02, 2014

I love it.Really help to lose wrinkle.

Effective cream

Posted by 5466824696907734271 on Mar 13, 2014

I bought this eye cream as my daughter recommended it and I am not disappointed. It is light and absorbs well and actually has reduced the puffiness under my eyes and my daughter's dark circles have faded.