July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Reviva Labs, Firming Eye Serum, 1 fl oz (29.5 ml)

Reviews 5-star

Great for firming skin!

Posted by Reviewer2107689 on Jul 19, 2010

I've been using this product for over 2 years - it gives incredible results, especially when used over a good hyaluronic acid serum like Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum (which is also available here at iHerb.). I apply it gently around the eyes - and also use it on my neck and around the mouth area morning and night. You only need a small amount - a little goes a long way! This really works wonders on over-50 skin and my daughter swears by it, too. I highly recommend Reviva Labs Firming Eye Serum & the Derma E Hyaluronic Acid Rehydrating Serum! Used together regularly, they work better than any high priced department store product. PS - I LOVE iherb!!

Refreshing serum!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013

It is a pleasant and refreshing serum. The ingredients are the same as the Perricone formula, DMAE, alpha lipoic formula and c ester, only the price is way better! I use it round the eye area. It is definitely moisturising. Only problem is that the pump clogs frequently. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The only serum that has worked for me

Posted by Alicia on May 09, 2012

I've had bags under my eyes since my early/mid 20s (I'm 32 now), and I've tried many products to help get rid of them or at least diminish the puffiness. Nothing worked. The only one that has had some visible effect is this eye serum by Reviva Labs. I admit it hasn't helped with my dark circles though. As for the wrinkles it doesn't perform miracles either but seems to keep at bay the finest lines, and that's good. But as I said I love it because my puffy bags have dimished since I started using it about 8 months ago. Nothing too spectacular, obviously, but there's been a noticeable change! When I feel my skin has got used to it and it's stopping working, I use a different eye contour cream for a week or two and then I go back to my Reviva Labs serum. :)

awesome eye cream best I've ever tried

Posted by Reviewer1908156 on Oct 12, 2010

This eye serum is so amazing, it makes my eye area so soft and it actually makes my eyes look more alive. Great serum that will prevent any damage, glad I came across it!

i love it!!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer1216144 on Oct 13, 2010

i really love this firming eye serum, i have used dr. perricon face products for long time and this eye serum does same results for a lot less money... i also love to shop on iherb, great price, excellent service...than you i herb!!!!