Firming effect but use it sparingly.

Posted by Reviewer1596347 on Jun 28, 2012

I've only been using this for few months. I only use in the night and complement with Derma-E eye gel in the day as I have combi skin (and slightly oily eyelids). I noticed firming effect on the next morning after using. But becos of my skin type, I also noticed some oil clots on my eye area after using for a few months. Hence, I am only giving it ***. My advice is to use it sparingly (less than tear drop size) each time if you have oily skin.

A little disappointed!

Posted by Reviewer2783124 on Apr 25, 2012

I was hoping I found an eye serum that would replace what I currently use. I'm 42 now and even though I have good skin for my age, I want to do everything to keep my skin moisturized to prevent wrinkles. This seems to dry after 5 minutes and when I smile I can see tiny lines around my eyes. This does not happen with my other eye cream. I guess I'll have to keep paying 4x as much. I love the glass bottle & dispenser & will keep using this product until its gone, but I don't think I'll be buying it again.

Just Okay

Posted by Reviewer2057592 on Apr 12, 2009

This absorbs into the skin very well. I haven't noticed any difference in the diminishing of fine lines.

Bien

Posted by 5478121128753322184 on Jul 14, 2013

Esperaba más

OKay

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Nov 08, 2013

Just okay. 1 tiny dab is good enough for both eyes. I used too much, resulting in small breakouts around eye areas.

Useless

Posted by Reviewer3326027 on Dec 22, 2013

Been using it for about 3 months, the product does none of what it claims. It's not even very hydrating :( With this stuff the skin around my eyes feels a bit stiff and fragile, as if lacking nutrition. The only benefit is light texture, but that's it. Big disappointment at a high price.

Meh

Posted by 5059383624773960197 on Jan 07, 2017

Haven't noticed any changes under/around my eyes yet. I was using a Lush eye cream before that worked wonders and would tighten up my undereye right away and get rid of bags. However, it's very expensive and I thought I'd try this as a cheaper option. I'll still use it for the mean time, hopefully better results start to show. The good thing is it absorbs fairly quickly into the skin.

Some improvement, not large

Posted by Reviewer1598938 on Aug 24, 2011

Only been a week

nice

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Aug 29, 2011

but it really did not help me much with the puffies:(

부작용없이 잘 바르고 있습니다

Posted by Reviewer3302973 on May 28, 2012

별다른 부작용없고 발림성도 괜찮아요 엄청난 효과는 없지만.....그냥 괜찮습니다. 효과는 좀더 사용해봐야겠죠... 재구매할수도 있는데...다른것도 궁금하기에^^

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »