Average

Posted by 5371562049543116618 on Dec 04, 2013

It is mild. This product does not work on me.

OKay

Posted by Onlygoforthebest on Nov 08, 2013

Just okay. 1 tiny dab is good enough for both eyes. I used too much, resulting in small breakouts around eye areas.

Le doy un aprobado

Posted by 5135734632622020300 on Feb 28, 2015

No he notado grandes cambios pero es ligero, con textura gel e hidrata bien para ser utilizado por la mañana o antes del maquillaje. Como contorno de noche, no lo recomiendo, me parece ligero para este cometido.

Revivia Labs Firming Eye Serum

Posted by Reviewer1256939 on Feb 17, 2015

I haven't seen any difference yet, maybe because I haven't used it for that long. I think I need more of a moisturising cream for my eyes.

Fine

Posted by 4636576174876843336 on Sep 07, 2015

Fine

Results not fast

Posted by 5541991038111096316 on Apr 08, 2016

Results not fast

Good for moisturizing

Posted by 4905840256681863115 on Feb 19, 2015

Light on the skin Good for moisturizing

Firming eye serum

Posted by 5614430626911252982 on Apr 22, 2014

with using this product I was rather disappointed sorry to say, for I did not experience the firming affect of its claim it would do.But will continue to use the two botlles I have purchased giving it more time hoping for more positive results.Would also like to say im pleased with the swift delivery of your product for the time of ordering it.

NO GOOD RESULTS

Posted by LOURDES on May 11, 2014

I DO NOT REMOVE DARK CIRCLES, EXPECTING MORE

Are my eyes still puffy under my brows?

Posted by Reviewer1592116 on Jul 14, 2013

I recieved the product in a timely fashion. I was anxious to use it and immediately opened it to use it. I thoroughly cleaned my face as recommended and proceeded to use the product as directed on a nightly basis. I have been using this for about 6 months now and I really don't see a visible difference. I am forty six years old, should I see a difference? I don't have any wrinkles around my eyes, crows feet or otherwise, but maybe it can be attributed to this product... Nah.....However, it does hydrate very well...