Reviva Labs, Glycolic Acid Facial Cleanser, 4 fl oz (118 ml)

Good

Posted by Reviewer2695879 on Dec 01, 2009

Nice feeling of clean

A staple product for my skin.

Posted by Reviewer1441258 on Mar 08, 2013

I've combination to oily skin and suffer from a mild form of acne. This cleanser helps to unclog the pores and gently exfoliates the skin. I find the it works best when applied liberally and left for about 5 minutes. The result is very good, skin is left soft and clean, pimples tend to go away much faster.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2498183 on Mar 16, 2013

It's very mild glycolic cleanser. Before I went into shower, I massage my face with this cream cleanser with a bit of water and leave it on for about 5 minutes. And then I take a shower and I do wash my face with other regular cleanser. This helps a lot with downsizing my pores. I love this and reviva's glycolic acid toner as well.

I like Reviva products

Posted by 4802456087404221262 on Sep 30, 2013

I really like this product. I am a 50 plus women who has used this facial cleanser mixed with an apricot scrub and I like the results of smooth soft skin. I also use their Glycolic acid a couple times a month. But if you in the sun wear sunscreen or only do it in the winter!

helped my skin

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 21, 2014

this has a pH of 3.5 which makes the glycolic acid effective. this has helped shrink some small pimples. be sure to read the directions.