Okay

Posted by Reviewer3120015 on Apr 06, 2016

I didn't really notice much of a difference in my skin with this toner. Think i will order the higher % and see if there is any change.

I love this Toner

Posted by AnnaNaturalReviews on Nov 12, 2015

Feels so nice on skin. I use it alone or before applying a glycolic 5% cream at night. The skin ( comb. skin) really glows after using this toner. Love it. If my review was useful, please press "YES" below. Thank you and enjoy your shopping!

Smoothing, unplugs pores, gentle

Posted by Carybear on Nov 08, 2015

This toner is terrific. It never stings, it clarified my dry, clogged facial skin within 4 applications, leaving dewy smooth skin. I'll buy this forever. a UPDATE- I still love this toner. A little is enough and it's so nice to use before my MAP serum at night. Love it and will order again n again UPDATE- It has been out of stock for a long time. I hope they get it back soon!!!

nice product

Posted by 4944051002136813598 on May 21, 2015

I have not noticed any extra change in my skin since I incorporated this product in my skincare routine, I presume that the glycolic in it is not strong enough but beside that it is an ok product. Does not irritate the skin, leaves it soft.

Good

Posted by Reviewer3137441 on Feb 05, 2015

The toner is good and has the correct pH to exfoliate (pH 3.5). It is a light exfoliation but I did notice my blackheads were smaller.

OK

Posted by 4945074729807603618 on Feb 01, 2015

Product had a slight smell. Its watery, leaves no residue and not sticky.I dont feel any tingly sensation so i guess not much glycolic in them. As for whether its clean...hmm...it jus doesnt leave any thing on my face nor sticky so i guess was ok. Not sure if i repurchase, going to try derma e one and compare.

A must have

Posted by 4729034579656605042 on Feb 01, 2015

My skin feels very clean after using this product. It is the first that I am using with Glycolic Acid and I won't stop here. Is very gentle with the skin.

great

Posted by 4628639096914763440 on May 30, 2014

Helps a lot with discoloration

mild but still working great!

Posted by 4884999646170781662 on May 13, 2014

I ordered this toner because didn't want to say farewell to the glycolic acid for summer. Turned out to be a good buy,it's very gentle,no stinging,but still keeps blemishes in control,cleanses well and leaves a fresh feeling behind. Right now I'm using only this toner from the series, it seems to be a compromise for summer.

I am not sure