so-so

Posted by Yevheniia on Apr 21, 2016

causes breakouts and gives a feeling of clogging face pores. Won;t recommend for oily teen skin

love it !!!working great for oily and problem skin !!!!!

Posted by 5367151851216653351 on Mar 12, 2016

That's really great moisturizer which give you a present to feel yourself perfect !!!!! Glycol acid renew the cells of skin , makes skin smooth and moisture .... That's moisturizer helps to avoid breakouts and redness... It's penetrate deep to the cells and working for a long time ... It's calm down pimples ... Very light moisturizer , also it can be perfect for base make up!!!!!

Itchy, red rash

Posted by 4994489132798763797 on Nov 17, 2015

I was so happy when I found this cream on iHerb because of my oily skin, and I was even happier when I saw the reviews. Sadly, neither me or my skin were very pleased.. I do not have a sensitive skin - still my skin started to get red and itchy after day two with this cream, and after day three I had to quit - and I had to put aloe vera over my whole face. Now I got a awful rash which is itchy, red and hurtful.. :( Though this would be the best cream ever, but sadly it didn't work so well for me.. The oily skin disappeared, but what my skin changed into isn't worth it..

Best Moisturizer!

Posted by Reviewer2418508 on Aug 19, 2015

I've used this for 3 years now! It gives my skin a glow and keeps it from breaking out without drying it out (Combination skin). Hands down the best moisturizer I've tried!

average

Posted by 5440832608008428427 on May 12, 2015

Quality is fine, not perfect for my skin

La meilleure crème visage!!!!

Posted by 5475088326693228868 on May 06, 2015

Cette crème qui contient de l'acide glycolique fonctionne très bien mais je l'utilise plutôt la nuit car un peu gras sinon. Cette crème unifie mon teint, resserre mes pores, agit sur mes boutons d'acné, mes cicatrices. Elle me fait une peau ferme, rebondi, douce. Elle n'aggrave pas mon acné. J'adore cette crème dommage qu'on ne puisse pas l'acheter en France ou Europe

I love this product!

Posted by 4966679983442070411 on Jan 03, 2015

This moisturizer is great! I have combination skin and it sometimes gets dry during the winter, so I was worried if this would give me enough moisture. I love how it goes on, feel so silky and creamy and absorbs really well. It also has made a difference with my skin. It's so much smoother and I think it has decreased my breakouts. I really would recommend this product to anyone with combination or problem skin.

It's OK. Stings a bit

Posted by 5749122175195720308 on Nov 05, 2014

It's an ok product. It stings a bit. Don't apply to the lips!

I like it

Posted by 5021343879529458602 on Oct 06, 2014

Good! Good!! It helps improve skin tone, so I like it, even feel dry.

helps alot

Posted by 4805272320811091812 on May 02, 2014

Its a bit itchi specialy if using after the 5% glicolic acid, but acne realy decreased. I love the way it smells.