My search is over

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 21, 2013

I have combination skin and have searched for years for a moisturizer that didn't make my nose break out. After about 30 years of searching I've finally found a product I can use all over my face and not break out. In addition to not causing my oily t-zone to break out after moisturizing, it has totally taken away rough skin from the drier areas of my face, such as cheeks and forehead. However it's made it causes my skin to take the moisture in instead of just sitting on top of my skin. It does what it says it does. The smell of the cream isn't a flowery fragrance, but it gets the job done. I'll be ordering this product again.

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer1650669 on Mar 01, 2012

I use this cream twice a day. It's perfect for my oily acne skin. Love it! Очень хороший крем! Увлажняет и воспалений стало значительно меньше.

An excellent cream! / Отличный крем!

Posted by Slada on Apr 06, 2012

An excellent cream for oily and combination skin. Leather with perfect, does not clog pores, plus a light lifting effect. Be sure to buy again! / Отличный крем для жирной и комбинированной кожи. Кожа с ним идеальна, поры не забивает, плюс лёгкий эффект лифтинга. Обязательно куплю повторно!

Great Glycolic Acid Cream

Posted by pirlanta on Apr 12, 2012

I recommend it to people who has sensitive skin or just start to use skin products with AHA.Recommend to everyone with a light moisturizer.

Less acne!

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013

I struggle with a little bit of acne from time to time, but this - combined with the 10% glycolic acid cream from Reviva at night - really keeps it under control. It lasts for a long time as well. The smell isn't the best, but I really don't care as long as it is doing its job. Works very well under make-up as well. May sting a bit when applyed on acne or cuts.

This product is fabulous!

Posted by Reviewer1268367 on Apr 01, 2012

It hurts a bit when I use it, but it makes what it promises, leaves the skin softer, and prevents breakouts. I have less spots and blemishes since I am using it. My skin was very oily and blemished.

Not recommend for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1769196 on Apr 19, 2011

I didn't feel any itching or sting when I put it on my face. However my face blemished for a while. Maybe it was helpful for scrub, but im not going to use it often.

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Nov 02, 2009

I love this product. I look younger!

Saved my damaged skin

Posted by Reviewer2493063 on Jul 18, 2012

After vacation I had a lot of problems on my face: acne and red spots. This cream helped my face in a few days.

The best cream EVER, and im not joking :)

Posted by 4963279444183123189 on Sep 06, 2013

It takes my acne away VERY fast, makes my face alot smoother and evens out the skin tone. I use it only a week and it even took away a few new scars i had, so i might continue use it for the rest of my life :D another thing, It stings alot for the first applications and i use it only if i won't get outside to the sun or in the evening before bed.