Not recommend for sensitive skin

Posted by Reviewer1769196 on Apr 19, 2011

I didn't feel any itching or sting when I put it on my face. However my face blemished for a while. Maybe it was helpful for scrub, but im not going to use it often.

Could be an almost perfect product BUT

Posted by Reviewer3254993 on May 26, 2011

Why oh Why did they put lemon extract in it is beyond me. Goes from a close to perfect product to an instant skin irritant. Gave me sores on both sides of my mouth, (SD trigger) If your skin is ok with extracts it may be ok, but the lemon is a BIG giant downer.

Dries up my skin

Posted by Reviewer3060727 on Jul 16, 2012

This is way to heavy for my skin. My skin gets dry. I topped usin it. Might be good if you have very oily skin.

not for me

Posted by 5539938161696545920 on Jul 02, 2013

my skin still gets very oily after using this product, even after trying the oily skin version. such a shame :\ i use now avent' products which is amazing!

Itchy, red rash

Posted by 4994489132798763797 on Nov 17, 2015

I was so happy when I found this cream on iHerb because of my oily skin, and I was even happier when I saw the reviews. Sadly, neither me or my skin were very pleased.. I do not have a sensitive skin - still my skin started to get red and itchy after day two with this cream, and after day three I had to quit - and I had to put aloe vera over my whole face. Now I got a awful rash which is itchy, red and hurtful.. :( Though this would be the best cream ever, but sadly it didn't work so well for me.. The oily skin disappeared, but what my skin changed into isn't worth it..