A gentle, dewy glow.

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on May 31, 2009

This stuff is fantastic! My skin looks like that of a radiant goddess. I wish I would've found it years ago!

Nice light cream

Posted by Reviewer1598190 on Feb 26, 2010

It's a nice light cream for the day. It doesn't have a smell and it is easily absorbed in the skin. The cream doesn't feel fat so it is easy to apply on the skin.

fabulous

Posted by Reviewer1360293 on Jun 02, 2011

one of the best moisturisers i have used, only 42gms but you only need to use a little

so soft

Posted by Reviewer1503903 on Sep 09, 2009

I've been using this cream for about a week and it leaves my skin very soft. i would definately recommend this product.

Works Great

Posted by Reviewer1156555 on Oct 29, 2009

This product leaves my face silky smooth! I would definitely recommend it.

Love the smell and results

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on Nov 28, 2013

The smell is amazing. This is applied in the morning and then the vitamin C moisturizer of the same price at night. With the combination, it does help my stubbornly dry skin.

Probably the best day cream I have used

Posted by Xhalax on May 08, 2015

I have tried many face creams, but this one is my favourite. It's soft, light and unscented, sinks into the skin quickly and really moisturises it. It does not leave my skin sticky, as many other creams have done. On days where my skin is extra dry I might need some coconut oil on it first, but on regular days this is perfect. It's so nice under makeup, and it doesn't break me out at all. I am vey pleased with this product!

Nice cream

Posted by Reviewer3050808 on Feb 26, 2016

I really like it, very moisturizing but get absorbed fast! nice smell too

Nice

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 28, 2011

Gives a nice glow to the face.