Pse. Nada recomendable.

Posted by martaekos on Mar 15, 2016

La compré por las buenas críticas en los foros Vogue... Pero nada, o me llegó en mal estado o mis expectativas fueron demasiado altas. Aplicarse esta máscara de pestañas y nada es lo mismo. Resultado taaan natural que ni se nota xD Además al poco se secó, a la basura.

Hard to remove

Posted by Reviewer1651804 on Sep 24, 2015

The mascara was OK, a bit "thin", but it was very hard to remove, got really sore... Will not buy again...

no me gusta

Posted by 5271422269869331373 on Mar 05, 2015

No la volveria a comprar. Es una mascara muy simple y muy basica. El cepillo no me gusta, y la formula no aguanta nada en las pestañas, pareciendo que no te hayas echado nada, porque no las deja duritas.

Smudged too soon

Posted by 5531972548340199818 on Jan 21, 2015

This didn't work so well for me unfortunately, it smudged within a couple hours. Have gone back to using my other non-toxic mascaras- eye of horus & ere perez.

Posted by 5248369351794158611 on May 28, 2014

Bad mascara. I don't like it. It does not effect except making my lash clump together.

Made my eyes burn all day

Posted by 4832756073216300166 on Dec 09, 2013

The first time I tried this, my eyes randomly would burn and water throughout the day. I didn't link it to the mascara being the cause until I wore it again. This time I remembered it had happened before and realised it was the mascara that was the cause. The mascara itself is nothing special. Sad, because I really wanted to like it.

PLEASE LIKE MY REVIEW AND PLEASE CLICK ON MY NAME FOR MY REVIEWS! :D

Posted by naturalorganic on Sep 07, 2013

This mascara was really awful! Very wet and it stinged in my eyes so freakin' much when I had this on. No volume or length to the lashes.

very thin eyelashes

Posted by 5306766303440508468 on Aug 22, 2013

not as i expected

Pity about the PEG-20 ingredient

Posted by katy-kyker on Jul 31, 2013

Won't buy again. Much prefer Honeybee gardens for consistency anyway... Also this mascara is hard to clean off..

Horrible mascara :///

Posted by 4788119531450313495 on Jul 08, 2013

Doesn't build well at all. Doesn't lengthen nor thicken. Doesn't hold curl well. Does nothing but darken the lashes! If you are blessed with naturally full and big lashes, then sure, this mascara will work for you (as will any other), but if you have thin or even average lashes, this mascara will do nothing at all. Worst mascara I've tried!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »