smudges

Posted by paisleyjade on Oct 01, 2011

I bought this because it said it does not smudge but it does smudge. I have moist eyes so I have a problem with mascara making smudge around my eyes as the day goes on. This mascara did not work for me so I won`t buy it again. But it might be right for someone else for other reasons.

Fantastic product

Posted by Reviewer2084487 on Jul 02, 2010

Love this product great price. Performs as well as any of the high end mascaras such as Lacome & Estee Lauder in my opinion. The bonus is a lot less nasties. My eyes are not irratated at all when using Reviva Mascara. My lashes appear longer and thinker . Very very happy with this product has definetely found a place in my makeup kit. Melbourne Australia

great choose

Posted by Reviewer1136052 on Jan 31, 2012

This mascara is not worse than the any mass-market or lux ones! Unlike which it is hypoallergenic and has no fragrance in it. So i choose this mascara, all the more the price is pleasing

'-'

Posted by Reviewer2531426 on Dec 21, 2011

It seems to me that it is very old. It's dry, doesn't lay properly. Awful !

Pity about the PEG-20 ingredient

Posted by katy-kyker on Jul 31, 2013

Won't buy again. Much prefer Honeybee gardens for consistency anyway... Also this mascara is hard to clean off..

Wow! This stuff is great!

Posted by Reviewer3268855 on Mar 03, 2011

I love this mascara. It is the blackest black mascara I have ever found. It does not flake and last all day. It is does not make my eyes water. I have found my new favorite mascara.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer1145745 on May 03, 2010

When I first opened it I was really nervous as it looked "gooey." However, it doe snot clump and stays on alllll day long. It works just as well, if not better than Almay mascara, which I swore by before. I would suggest this to anyone!!!

Doesn't agitate.

Posted by Reviewer1068518 on May 31, 2009

Nice simply mascara without the irritation.

A little clumpy

Posted by Reviewer2628989 on Aug 15, 2010

A new tube of mascara always leaves an excess of product on my lashes, and this one in particular seems to leave a lot. I just wipe the wand before I apply, but the product seems a little wetter than another brand I use (Bare Escentuals). Once I put it on, it looks fine, but I would just caution users to apply in small doses at first.

nice