Meh...

Posted by 4724576710253723500 on Jan 22, 2014

Does little if youre used to a mascara that gives length&volume. Not for me.

heard it was good

Posted by Reviewer2406648 on Dec 31, 2013

I haven't used it yet, but my girlfriends tell me it's good. will revisit with a review later. I wanted something without a lot of bad things in it.

Just ok

Posted by emkoreanrooftop on Dec 19, 2013

This is great that its natural, but it runs too easily off my eyelashes and under my eyes. I found a synthetic waterproof mascara works better for my sensitive eyes, because it doesn't run at all into my eyes during the day, and make me tear up.

Made my eyes burn all day

Posted by 4832756073216300166 on Dec 09, 2013

The first time I tried this, my eyes randomly would burn and water throughout the day. I didn't link it to the mascara being the cause until I wore it again. This time I remembered it had happened before and realised it was the mascara that was the cause. The mascara itself is nothing special. Sad, because I really wanted to like it.

Good mascara

Posted by 4732283469466399342 on Dec 08, 2013

Not use it yet but Perfect packing to post to NZ . It is the best US website to recommend to everyone .

4++

Posted by 5444379119621907923 on Dec 06, 2013

This product is for those who prefer natural, effect. I buy a second time and will continue, as it began to grow after restnitsy

Reasonable Mascara

Posted by Peachroses on Dec 05, 2013

A good mascara, stays on and has minimal smudge. If you are looking for the volume and length, this one is not for you.

Disappointing

Posted by 5371562049543116618 on Dec 04, 2013

Just give black colour to eye lashes. Don't lengthen, don't thicken, and don't hold curl!

Good quality product

Posted by proinnseas on Dec 02, 2013

Thos mascara works. It wont smear or crumble, stays long. Applying is easy and mascara goes well, my lashes look long and healthy. Also some mascara brands gives me runny eye, but this product is truly hypoallergenic.

Loove it

Posted by 5728102474918518533 on Dec 01, 2013

I'm using this combined with a mascara from elf, because only this one becomes a littlebit too natural for me :)