from New Zealand

Posted by Reviewer1463786 on May 12, 2011

Sticky! I tried using it at night under Revive collagen and it ended up a sticky mess!... now I use during the day under day cream.. haven't been using for long enough to tell if its effective. Prefer one lighter and not sticky. Don't think i will buy again.

Excellent value for the price!

Posted by Reviewer1620488 on Sep 17, 2011

I like this gel for both day and night, though I do layer it with other products, as my skin is rather dry. It is even great under my eye cream (and doesn't irritate my eyes). My fine lines have visibly diminished and my skin feels much, much smoother than before. Yes, it is slightly sticky, but that also makes it a good primer for makeup, actually! It also helped calm down my (mostly cystic) acne a bit, as it doesn't irritate it like some other products. Definitely a winner and I will be buying it regularly!

Great Stuff

Posted by 5612183098921816856 on Jun 26, 2014

Really loving this gel, It helps to calm down my Irritated skin after I finish taking off my makeup, helps to reduce redness and puffiness, I also use it under my eyes and it helps the reduce my dark eye circles- both the puffiness and the color. I really enjoy the gel texuture, its feels very watery and absorbs very quickly into the skin and leaves it baby-butt soft in the morning. This is really great if you hate using heavy cream and like something that absorbs really fast and feels nice on your face, I do think this gel wont be good for very dry skins, but for combination (like mine), normal and oily, or if you live in a humid country (like I do), this would be a perfect choice especially in the summer.

Clog my pores

Posted by 5499712293498607974 on Aug 31, 2014

This cream clogged my pores. But I have pores tend to clog. Maybe this cream will useful for people without my problem. But the cream moisturises very good.

the best

Posted by kristinap on Dec 20, 2010

The best moisturizing thing I`ve ever used. My husband with extra dry and allergic skin tried it too - and asks me to buy more))

Works great!

Posted by 5344187286808127036 on Aug 20, 2012

This gel is hyaluronic acid in a gel that works with the fluids you drink to increase moisture in your skin. I notice that it makes my skin very soft and it feels great when I wake up. I love the price, but not the packaging. That is why I gave it 4 stars instead 5. It is in a jar with no applicator and it can get messy. Otherwise, the product works well.

very sticky

Posted by 5435428539785568416 on Oct 19, 2014

I applied on face last night but it was very sticky, not really like it.

Like it

Posted by GiedreBP on May 25, 2015

This is my second bottle. I like this night gel. It is clear, no smell. When I notice that my skin needs to be moistured more I use this night gel before the night cream for week or two. I really feel the difference.

great product